CH.1 Childhood friends

Natsu

I walked into the guild "Natsu morning!" juvia beamed "hey juvi where's happy?" I ask "happy's gone to collect chisaki" juvia replied "oh I completely forgot she's coming back today" I said a smile gracing my lips "who?" gray asks "the kids coming back from the sea and celestial realm" laxus replied "who's the kid?" lucy asks "wait you mean she's finally coming back?" nova asks stopping "yep I can't believe 8 years have passed" juvia replied "8 long years those were" I said "who's coming?" grace asks from beside us "you'll see when she comes" I replied.

Kito

I felt eyes on me as I walked into the crowd of girls "uh... aren't you too old for these girls?" I ask "how dare you say that? I'm only 30" he replied looking offended "you're back to normal!" a happy voice yelled I ignored it "dude you're old" I said "I've had enough you're no salamander you're a fake old man!" a blue haired girl said wearing a white denim skirt paired with a pink tank top she had her blue hair in a side braid ponytail which was placed low instead of a high ponytail she wore flats on her feet this bluenette is the first girl I've seen without any makeup just natural beauty I stopped staring at the bluenette once the crowd started to clear up "he's so uncool" a white-haired girl said "he looks so old" a brunette said "hey thanks" the bluenette said "uh... you're welcome?" I said well it sounded more like a question "what's the thank you for?" she stares at me just blinking "for saving me from being influenced by the old man" she replied "so... where are you going?" I  ask casually "to join a guild" she replied I grabbed her "then let's go to fairy tail!" I beamed running towards the guild "wait! I-" "let's go!" I yelled interrupting happy.

I opened the guild doors as the girl and happy facepalmed "dad I'm back!" I announced "hey son" dad said "dad!" the bluenette dashed towards uncle natsu hugging him "dad? dad?!" I ask "yep" uncle natsu replied "uh maybe try refreshing kito's memory" aunt juvia said she pulled away looking at me "what?! you mean this pisshead's stripper?!" the bluenette asks I scowled "hey! that's offensive blueberry!" I yelled "shut it stripper!" she yelled kicking me "My. My. My first time back and you're already kicking kito" nova said "how've you been without seein' me?" she asks walking over to her I stood up "would someone please tell me who she is?!" I ask "go on Hotaru" Nova said as Hotaru raised her pale hand "hey I'm Chisaki Dragneel" chisaki introduced "huh?!" we ask "explains why nov's so friendly with you and the reason you have this hateful aura around you" Grace said "nova's my best freind and explains the reason you're still ugly and stupid ya bimbo" chisaki said with a sour look on her face as they glared at each other "stop it!" reiki yelled pushing their heads away they kept glaring at each other "bimbo..." chisaki turned away "so you're finally back kid" kris said patting her "stop it!" she yelled "you the real thing?" uncle laxus asks squeezing her cheeks "yep you're real" he pats her head "how rude!" she yelled as uncle natsu chuckled "the guilds so lively now" mum said from behind me "alright let's go home happy! I miss my room!" chisaki said running towards the doors "oh I almost forgot I've got your favourite stuffed dragon" her mother said handing it to her "I missed you..." she said hugging it I burst out laughing "you still sleep with a stuffed dragon! childish!" I burst out "shut up! fury's cute!" she yelled punching me "fury that's so stupid!" grace said "fury is a better name then darkness!" chisaki yelled "how'd you find out about that?!" she asks "they're both stupid names!" I yelled as chisaki gave me another punch "jerk!" she yelled running off.