Ch.6 Banned or hidden

-one month later-

It was November now and the car crash seemed like it was yesterday . Jun and me have been distance because of his mom knowing we have sex in her house( I'm not gonna brake physics and say men are having babies) Mira stopped talking to me ( that's common) my father didn't goof with me . So now I'm again all by myself . Even at school I wasn't allowed to talk to jun ,If I did Akira would ban me from ever seeing him again. And at lunch kori and bato didn't even think about sitting with me. Akira took away his phone and anything I could contact him with. I guess Akira was angry at me sometimes I like to think that she's off her rocker .

The only way I can talk or communicate is passing notes. Today I got one that really put me in a really bad mood.

" reiko I'm breaking up with you!" Jun

I walked into first period , carrying a frown on my face. I looked at jun but he seemed not to care. I walked home alone and hid in my room. I took some blankets and curled up in them and cried my eyes out , till I had no tears. "He doesn't love ME!!!!" I cried out . My phone soon whistled meaning I got a text.

Hey did you get a paper today , mine said jun I'm breaking up with you , I think we've been blackmailed" from jun

I really wanted to reply but if I did Akira would catch me but who gave a fuck , I like taking risks .

" yeah, jun I need to hear your voice and see you oh I miss you" from reiko .

My phone whistled back.

"I miss you too - " from jun

I soon got a call from him." Hi omg I miss your voice .......... Wait how did you call me............. ok I love you" I said but was interrupted .

" what did I say reiko about my son , you are official banned from my son" she said as she hung up . I really never saw him anymore .

- 3 weeks later-

There was a knock at the front door , I answered since nobody was home. I open the door to find Roberta the maid , she was dressed in shorts with black suspenders holding them up with a red shirt on. Also short black boots with knee high striped socks on , her hair was down with 2 blue hair clips on the side of her hair .( sounds like Kimi ) "reiko you look a mess" she sighed . I wanted to shut the door on her face but for some reason I didn't ." Roberta what do you want ?" I asked as I started to close the door." I want you to come to the park" she begged as she stuck her foot in the doorway . I motioned her in and she followed .

I walked up the stairs but I didn't hear any footsteps after me . " REIKO!!" I heard her scream. I ran downstairs to see Moshe cornering her, I burst out laughing. " ha you scared of a golden retriever !" I laugh . She glared at me and petted the dog ." He's harmless right my little Moshe " I baby talked as he barked . She followed me upstairs ," man your room is also a mess " she said as she browsed around . I walked to the bathroom and looked at my face in the mirror . I rubbed my unshaved face and ran my hands through my rough hair . " are you coming or not?" She annoyingly said . I popped my head out and nodded . I came out 5 mins later " I'm ready" I mumbled. She grabbed my prickly chin and told me" wear a smile you big doof " . She was nice to me which kinda creeped me out . We left with Moshe tagging behind us . "Hurry up slow poke " she said grabbing my hand making me blush.