2

Kiyah POV

Once at the event we went to the bar. What can I get you lovely ladies the bartender asked. Yanni said can I get Hennessy straight. I looked at her crazy and said I'll just have cranberry juice. Yanni looked at me and said free drinks and you want a fucking Cranberry juice. I said yes because I'm the designated driver it looks like. Yanni smirked and you is right.
  Two hours into the Event.... 🤦🏽‍♀️

     Yanni was past drunk so far she made 300 hundred dollars after dancing on top of the bar and not to mention she couldn't walk straight. I sighed and said come on Yanni it's time to go. no no no we not going nooooo where. I rolled my eyes and said come on let's go. I helped her up and walked us towards the car when she fell down. I stopped and said Great just great. You need some help. I looked up to see a man that was fine asl but not my type. Nodded and said yes she heavy as shit. After getting yanni in the car I thanked the man until he said would it be possible to get your number? I stopped and said if we see each other again sure as I got in the car and drove home.

Next morning

I woke up and did my hygiene thing. Once finished I walked to the kitchen and cooked breakfast. I'm never drinking again my head hurts like a bitch. I laughed and said I wonder why Miss twerk that ass. She said hey I got my phone bill money though. I laughed and said don't you have to work? Shit what time is it ? She said. I laughed and said 12:15 you better hurry up. She ran around to get dressed.

    While Yannie was running around I decided to get dressed myself. I took a 30 minute shower ( shower concert ) and got dressed and did something simple. Once downstairs I notice yannie must of left. I turned to the kitchen to see she left her purse on the table I grabbed it and drove to her job.

Yannie POV

Yannie POV

I was currently in my office doing files when my boss Mr. Xavier came in and said who's all coming to the charity event? Almost everyone I said. I need a date he said. I looked at him weirdly than said your joking. He looked at me trying to intimidate me but that didn't work than said yes I need a date I'm changing my image. I nodded and said well what are you gonna do. He said you got anybody in mind. I looked at him for a while.
    My door open in walks Kiyah. You left your purse on the counter. I smiled and said thank you. She said your welcome. Mr. Xavier cleared his throat. I looked at him and Said oh I'm sorry umm Kiyah this is My boss Mr.Xavier. Call me Chaz. She looked at him and said nice to meet you. I looked at the way he was looking at her and smiled.
Chaz POV