•Chapter 22•

"Nak?"

"Ma?" Your eyes widen as you heard your mom's voice. "Yung lolo mo...."
Her voice started to sound sadder and sadder. You hoped your family was fine back in the Philippines. You grew up with that family, you made friends to others...but before Nate...you had someone else who was very important to you...

"A-ano pong nangyari kay lolo?!" You yelled. "Kailangan mong bumalik dito...kailangan kayo ng lolo nyo.." She started to cry. You heard other people sniffing, crying...and it made you worried so so much.."Sige po babalik po kami dyan as soon as possible ma.."

You then ran back to the house as fast as you can. You opened your Macbook and opened Cebu Pacific airlines website. You book a flight for seven people and started to pack your things. "Kyzie!"

"O bakit?" She said with a rough voice, like she just woke up in the morning. "Aalis na tayo sa Saturday..kailangan tayo ni lo.."

"HUH?! BAKIT?! sabihin ko muna sa iba para magimpake na rin sila"

She went out of the room and told everyone about what happened.

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted in sync. "Look idk what happened but they said he's in the hospital" You said

RIIIIING

-

"Nate?"

"Yo...Jazz told me everything"

"Is your grandpa ok?"

"Idk...they said he's still in the hospital.."

"So..you guys are going back to the Philippines?..."

"Yeah..our flight is on Monday"

"I want you to spend time with me in those two days..can you do that for me baby girl?.."

"..."

"Pwees?"

"FINE! I'll go there to you after I pack my things"

"Thank you!"

"I luv u I luv u I luuuuuuuv u!!!"

"Ahaha...I love you too.."

"What sorry I can't hear you.."

"I said I LOVE YOUUU!!"

"..."

"Hello?"

"Oh..right right..see you later baby girl"

"Cya!"

-

After packing...

"Guys I'm going to Nate's place. Call me if you need somethin k?"

"K" Everyone said

You went out of the house and walked to Nate's house. Before you could even knock someone opened the door. "Hi.."

"Hi baby girl"

"Hi.."

"You mean hi baby boy?" He said. He pouted like a child. "Tsk fine..Hi baby boy"

Both of you giggled as he hugs so so tightly. "Mom's not here. Sis and bro is upstairs...so what should we do now?" You giggle as he said that stupid sentence. "Stupid you were the one who told me to go here! So it's up to you" He held your hand and both of you went upstairs to his room. "I was just kidding..I told you na diba?" "I told you that we will spend time together...alone.."

He went close to you, pushed you to the wall with his one hand on your left side. "So...now that you did what I told you, you decide next" He said, raising his right eyebrow. "Let's.....watch a movie" You said with a devilish smirk

"What movie?" He pulled your hand towards his bed and opened his Macbook. "I've got Jumanji aaand...Kissing Booth.." "Let's just go with Juman-" He interrupted and he said, "Kissing Booth"

"Oh..uh..um.." Both of you blushed and went back to talking.

"What about something else?"

===================================
So...yeah bye.

#teamnate19🔥