First day of tour part 2

Sadie's POV
We finally arrived at the stadium that the boys were going to be performing at tonight and they were so excited it was unreal. But I think part of that excitement was because they were going to meet little mix.

Myles showed me backstage and we were all just sat in the dressing room waiting for the girls to arrive. As soon as I heard a Geordie accent I knew that was Pez.

"Guys I can hear Perrie, holy shit," I said to the boys.

"How can you hear them already babe?" Myles asked me and chuckled at me.

"Because a mixer can hear they're pray from miles away." I whispered and they all laughed at me.

"So you're definitely a fangirl, Sadie?" Ash asked me and I nodded.

"Urm YES!! Have you not seen them? They are fucking stunning and ugh I love them sooo much." I blabbered on and Myles rolled his eyes at me.

"I told you guys she's obsessed!" Myles shouted at the lads.

"I think they're the four girls that could make me turn gay," I said and all the heads turned to look at me in shock.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Babe, you're saying that you would date them if you were bisexual or a lesbian?" Myles said.

"Yes." I simply answered.

"Good job you're mine then, they're not having you. You're mine only." Myles pulled me into his lap and I laughed.

"Only yours." I pecked his lips and he smiled.

""WASSUP GUYSSSS!!" I heard Perrie shout and I mentally squealed.

"Hey girls, I'm Ashley, this is Jamaal, this is Mus and this is Myles and his girlfriend." Ashley spoke and went to hug them all.

"Oh we know who you are!" Jade said.

"Come on babe, go up to them," Myles whispered in my ear because he knew I was nervous.

"Hi girls, I'm Myles and this is my girlfriend Sadie. She's a bit of a fangirl, so she's shy." Myles chuckled and pushed me forward to them.

"Hiii," I smiled at them all.

God they were so beautiful.

"Awh come here!" Perrie shouted and pulled me into a tight hug.

"You're so beautiful, Sadie," She said and smiled at me.

"Thank you, but like look at you." I chuckled and she shook her head.

"Heyyy," Leigh pulled me in for a hug and I was screaming inside.

"Hi omg, don't mind me I'm just like freaking out." I laughed and so did she.

"Don't worry, you're adorable." She said and I moved on to Jade.

"Helloooo," Jade said and hugged me.

"Heeeeyy omg," I laughed.

"Don't be so shy, it's alright." She gave me another quick hug and I thanked her.

It was finally time to speak to the woman that actually changed my life.

Jesy Nelson.

She's so damn beautiful.

She is so stunning I don't think I'm breathing.

"Ahhh hey girl!!" Jesy pulled me in for a bone crushing hug and I think I actually felt a tear slip from my eye.

"Awh, don't cry babe." She awed ya me when we pulled away.

"Sorry, it's just... you changed my life as cringey as it sounds. You inspired me and I just love you so much." I laughed and she hugged me again.