Chapter 2

As we reached the fountain, we were stopped by a small group of royal guards.

"Halt, in the name of the princesses," one of the unicorns of the group says. The guards looked us over before continuing, "The city is on lockdown, each of you will be questioned and be escorted home."

"What did we do?" asked ShortCake.

"Prince MidnightEclipse was gone missing," alicorns, it's always about the stupid alicorns. I stood close to Blue, I didn't want my parents finding out about me sneaking out at night. Blue looked around at the group, we were all other scared or confused about what was happening, why would we kidnap the Prince?

"They are free of all charges, they shall be taken straight home," Blue's words came out like commands, out of nowhere. The guards looked him over before saying,

"You are who to give us orders?"

"I am Prince MidnightEclipse, son of Princess Luna, you will take them home, spare the questioning. I will deal with all punishments." He says, pulling off his jumper to revel his wings. Thy were his dark blue in colour and like his horn faded into a red. Once the guards had discovered the prince, they fell to their knees.

"Sorry your majesty," the unicorn guard says.

I followed, the guard back to my house, I was walking head down, with GamerCheats.

"You knew didn't you?" I asked the words escaping a whisper.

"Yep," he walked in silence. When my house came into view, I would swear to go straight to bed and deal with my parents in the morning. Once we had reached the door, Mum, MistyFly, opened the door. I could tell by her expression she was really mad. Once I was inside, the guard explains to her what had happened as I snuck away to my room.

An alicorn, had saved my butt. I hated alicorns, always seen as better than everyone else, always perfect, yet here, my goofy, awkward, brave, smart, handso-handy friend was an alicorn. I was sure what to think. My thoughts was disturbed by a knock on the door, before it slowly creeped open. It was Mum.

"Can we deal with this in the morning? I don't feel like it right now," I say before turning away.

"As you wish," Mum says before closing the door and heading back to bed.

*POV Midnight*

"I can't believe you snuck out, do you know what could of happened to you?" I tuned out Mum as she paced back and forth about how it could have gone wrong. My brain wondered to my friends, one stood out. I saw her as more than a friend, she was beautiful, but she hated alicorns. How would she think of me now?

"Luna, give him a break, he just wanted to see his girlfriend." Dad says causally, he had been standing in the door way of my room. This comment made my face red. "So it's true," he says watching me in almost a laughing matter.

"He was not out with a girlfriend, you are embarrassing him, you know he loves GoldenHeart." Mum almost yells. This was my chance, I snuck out of my room, I wasn't sure where I good go, anywhere from here will do. As I got through the door I was met by FlickerFly, the youngest daughter of the princess of Friendship.

"So how did it go?" the purple unicorn said.

"Can't you hear it?" I didn't want to deal with her today, I was about eight years older than her. She hadn't got her cutie mark. I walked off wondering the never-empty halls of the castle.

I had found myself in a room filled with stain-glassed windows, each window showing a different success of Equestria. Mother always said one day I would be on one of these windows. I looked straight through the colour, onto the silent town below. I wish I wasn't an alicorn.