paratha and care

to all the beautiful ppl, reading this story, you guys make me happy and so here is a treat for my little wattpad family. Enjoy and keep reading ''intended'', as it's still a relatively new story, do promote it and share it, only if u find it worth reading. 

Don't forget to hit the star button and leave some comments, i can't wait to hear you all out and connect with my this little family. KEEP THE LOVE COMING.

dedicated to @saher344,

thankyou for the love, i love you right back.

................................................................................................

Asghar Mansion

(WEDNESDAY)

'' Zahra, Zahra, don't forget that today it's your turn to pick Aliya up. Chalo, get up now, good girl, hurry."spoke Amina walking into Zahras room, reminding her to pick Aliya because as decided by the two friends, wednesday's and friday's were Zahra's days to pick Aliya, whereas Mondays and thursdays were Aliya's and tuesday was for the driver to drop them off at university.

'' Zahra, get up girl, if you want to spend some time at the Khan's before you two leave for the university, otherwise because of you, even Aliya will be late", reminded Amina as she sat on the bed and tapped Zahra's hand, who was peacefully sprawled on the bed.

'' mumma can't i sleep for 15 minutes more, as i slept after fajr and i'm soooo sleepyyyy," muttered Zahra in sleep, clutching her mums hand and placing her head on Amina's lap.

'' no darling, up now, i have some things that need to be dropped at Saminas and for that you would have to go inside, now up guriya(doll)'', Amina kissed Zahra's head ushering her up.

''Okayyy, i'm up, Assalamoalaikum and good morning mommy,'' spoke Zahra groggily rubbing her eyes to remove the eye goo as she sat up on the bed, spreading her arms wide for Amina to hug her.

Amina laughed at Zahra's antics and engulfed her in a motherly hug and replied'' Wasalam and goodmorning to u too zahroo," and Zahra wrapped her arms around her mothers frame, hugging her tightly, when Amina broke the hug and spoke, '' come on, dress up quickly now and come down, if you want to meet the others, hurry okay'', while she made her way out of the room and Zahra got down from the bed stretching and shivering due to the sudden air that touched her warm sleepy face '' Good morning Zahra'', she muttered to herself as she went to the washroom.

after a quick warm shower, Zahra was rummaging in her walk in closet and finally settled for a well fitted black formal pant and a striped white shirt and hurriedly slipped in her black louboutin heels, keeping her look as formal as possible as she was due to give a presentation today as a part of her assignment at university.

Glancing at her image in the full mirror placed in the walk in closet, she leaped forward and grabbed her black overcoat and walked over to the accessories section, clipped her ears with  a pair of small sized diamond studs and secured an 'Allah' named locket around her dainty neck and pushed it under the shirt, she threw herself a last look, held the coat and walked towards the dressing table and combed her luscious straight hair, making them further sleek and carefully sprayed, hair spray on it to keep them intact. She further dabbed her face with moisturizer and applied a thin coat of liner on her eyes, making her dark brown eyes stand further out and rubbed on her lips a nude lipgloss and some cherry chapstick. Satisfied with her look,Zahra strode out of the closet.

Getting a hold of her bag, cellphone and laptop and placing the coat on her arm, Zahra hurriedly wore her wrist watch and shot a glance to her room and made her way down the stairs to the hall area to join her family.