01

"Duff, I'm done here, I want to go home now. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?", Liz yelled over the loud music in the club to Duff who was sitting next to her. Duff nodded and got up. "Let's go then!", he smirked, thinking about having some fun with her in bed later on. That's what usually happened when she wanted to leave a club early. "No, Duff, you can stay. I just want to go..", Liz yelled again since Duff misunderstood her intentions. Her head was pounding and she was tired. She didn't feel like drinking anymore and the loud music in the club only made her head feel worse. "I'll leave with you!", Duff insisted. He grabbed one of Liz' hands and guided her outside. The air outside the club was much better, but it didn't make her headache go away. She stopped Duff who was dragging her over to a taxi. "Duff, please. My head is killing me and I need to go to sleep. I'm not up to anything else tonight, I'm sorry.", she said while holding her free hand to her trembling sleeves. Duff had a concerned look on his face when he said: "Liz, I want you to be home safe, you know. I'll bring you to your flat and leave then, if you want to." He continued to drag her to a taxi.

In the taxi Liz began to feel worse. Duff put his hand around her and she rested her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on the soothing humming of the engine.

When they finally arrived at Liz' apartment, Duff payed the taxi driver and guided her inside. "You really don't look good, Liz, are you sure I should leave?", he asked still concerned. "I'm wasted and my head's about to explode. I'm just going to take a shower and then I'll be falling into bed. You won't have any fun.", she replied. "But I want you to be alright, you know. I guess it would be better if I stayed here. Don't worry, just beeing around you is enough fun for me!", Duff said and hugged her. He placed one hand on her back and the other one on her thighs, just below her ass. Then he lift her up into his strong arms and carried her to the bathroom. He helped her undress and waited until she started showering. While Liz was in the bathroom, he prepared everything she needed for the night. When she was ready he already had two towels ready, a big one for her body and a smaller one for her hair.
Liz didn't feel much better after the shower, but at least she was clean now. Duff patted her dry and said: "I put some clothes on the bed for you to wear. I'll take a quick shower as well and then I'll join you. You can try to sleep already, honey!" Duff was so sweet. She hugged him, mumbeled "thanks" into his chest and left the bathroom.

On the bed Duff had laid out black panties and a comfortable black sleeping-dress for Liz. It was so sweet how caring Duff was, so different to how he acted when they had sex. It never was affectionate, only fun. Always heated, always sweaty, always sexy. But never involving romantic feelings. That's what they had agreed on when all of this started.

Liz put on the clothes Duff had prepared for her, her head still aching as hell. When she was done she laid down with the towel still wrapped around her damp hair. Then Liz could hear the water stop and Duff climbing out of the shower, his heavy footsteps leaving the bathroom. Soon afterwards he put on fresh boxers and joined her in bed. He cuddled to her side and began stroking up and down her arm. Liz moved a little closer to feel the warmth of his body. "Thanks Duff, for everything.", she yawned and slowly drifted away to sleep. "Good night, baby!", Duff whispered into her hair and placed a soft kiss on the top of her head.

Duff's affection for Liz was growing that night and he wondered if she felt the same. Maybe it was time for the two of them to quit beeing friends with benefits and to start a loving relationship. Duff didn't know.. he only knew that he didn't want to let go of Liz this night. He kept his arms wrapped around her, stroking over her body gently and hoping that she felt better soon.