Chapter One

AriStreep

Liked by shawnmendes , graysondolan and 1,890,585 others

aristreep - Happy Birthday to mawah 😘 @MandaJames for the Amaze Photography🤞
View all 17,089 comments
JamesCharles Fire 🔥 Liked by AriStreep
MandaJames Happy Birthday to the Kween herself 👑 🙏🎉
>>AriStreep Thanks girly 😍
TomHolland Marry Me 🤷🏼‍♀️😜liked by AriStreep
>>User203 That will never happen
>>User331 There best friends calm tf down. @User203.
DavidDobrik Oh lord 😍.Happy Birthday Ari 🎉liked by AriStreep
>> User405 We see you David 👀
>>User203 she's not even nice looking.

There the two girls sat , one on her phone and the other staring at the scene around her . Ari placed her phone down on the table looking up to her best friend" Today going to be hectic" Ari huffed at the thought of her parents, Ari's parents always plan something on her birthday , from surprise parties to sky diving. It may sound fun to you but Ari just wants a different birthday where she hangs around with her friends all day and than parties on the night.

" I know A , Do you know what they planned this time ? " Mandy questioned earring a shrug from Ari, Ari had no idea this time like many times before. Ari's phone pinged causing Ari pick it up. On the screen read 'DavidDobrik Sent you a direct message'.

Ari showed her screen to Mandy. " isn't he like a you-tuber or something like that ?" Mandy asked earning another shrug from Ari as she sipped on her Frappe , her phone now in Mandy's hands.

" something like that " Ari mumbled smelling the scent around her which was mostly coffee. Mandy started tapping away on Ari's phone earning a glare from Ari. " what are you putting ?" Ari said sending a glare Mandy's way.

" Wait and see " Mandy said whilst laughing still tapping away of Ari's phone, Ari shook her head at the thought of the different things Mandy could put. Mandy lend forward passing Ari her phone back.

" You didn't not " Ari Shrieked laughing causing a glare from an elderly couple near her.

DavidDobrik - Hey😊
Aristreep- Hiii 😊
DavidDobrik - I know that you don't really know me but was wondering if you would come a party at mine tonight considering it's your birthday and all 🎉😜
Aristreep- I would love too, need your address thought 😜
David Dobrik- I'll send it you in a min 😊
Aristreep -Thanks and I know it a lot to ask but can I bring a plus one ?🙏😊
DavidDobrik - Yeh sure 😇

" what am I supposed to do ? , what about my Parents? And omg what will wear ?" Ari chucked questions at Mandy. Mandy not taking in a single one of them ." I'll just have to call my parents and tell them that I'll only be able to do something with them during the day " Ari huffed feeling bad if her parents have planned something's during the night but she also felt a tingling feeling about the thought of going Davids party.

" Well it's only quarter to eight , they shouldn't mind you just spending the day with them and then party on the night" Mandy assumed trying to make Ari feel better. Ari stood up from the table walking over to the bin putting her garbage in there Manda walking behind her. " plus it will be good for you , you haven't been with anyone since last year , there's probably cobwebs down there " Mandy said chuckling at her own joke.
Ari huffed and the laughed .

" Why am I friends with you ? , lord help me " Ari prayed whilst laughing , walking down the hot LA streets, shouting at herself mentally for wearing black.

Ari stopped wants she got to clothes shop , noticing a gorgeous baby blue two piece in the window , buying it for tonight. Mandy buying a red one she noticed in the shop window. Ari heard her phone ringing in her pocket looking at the screen.

Incoming call - Mother 💕

Ari answered the call wishing her mum isn't going to lecture her about something.

Ari- Hi mum
Ari's Mother- Hello darling , what are you doing tonight ?
Ari- Mother I going to go a party tonight , can me , you and dad do something through the day instead?
Ari's Mother - Sure ... I guess. Well pick you up from yours at 2.
Ari - Okay thanks mother , love you
Ari's Mother- Love you too

Call ended

Ari huffed at the thought of being with her parents all day the thought of them pressuring her brain with nonsense about her taking over her fathers company when she's older. Ari doesn't want that she wants to model but her family just won't accept that. They want her o be a business woman.

Word count 764.

What would you prefer for the next chapter , longer or the same please comment xoxo

Thanks for reading