Chapter 4: Raging Fire

Anya's POV.

"Wow," I exclaimed. "It's almost like we're twins."

"Yeah, twins," Alex replied. We made our way to the bathroom and I started helping Alex wipe the ink off her clothes. "Ugh! There's no use, I'll just have to keep this covered and wash it when I get home," Alex seemed quite baffled by the situation. I threw away the paper soaked paper towel.

"So do you have a crush on anyone?" She asked me. I felt my face getting hot as I blushed a deep red. "You do!" She exclaimed. "Who is it?"

"Well, you know that brunette that sits behind Josh?" She nodded.
"Noah right."
"Yes, well he seems really nice," I sighed and went into a daze.
"Heeeelllloooo, Anya? Anya, ANYA!" Alex shouted.
"Ahh! What."
"You zoned out a bit there," she giggled.
"Oh, heh heh," I blushed again and she laughed.
"Shouldn't we be getting back to class," Alex implied. I nodded and we headed back to class. I took my seat beside Josh.
"Hey, hey, Anya," someone kept poking my arm as I was trying to do my homework; of coarse it was Josh.
"What," I snapped.
"Oooohhh feisty." I rolled my eyes and ignored him. then a some balls of paper hit my arm and I faced him.
"If you throw one more thing at me, you'll be sorry."
"Ha, yeah right." he tossed a pencil at me.
"That's it," I muttered and launched my eraser and it smacked him right between the eyes. And of coarse the teacher saw that and none of what Josh had done.
"Anya! I expected behaviour like this from Josh not you, the office now!" I sighed and stood up as Josh tried not to laugh. As I walked out of the classroom I muttered curses under my breath.