Prologue

"Black Death! Get back here!" One of the Hydra agents shouted at me as the enhanced girl ran down the corridors, desperately searching for an escape. "Remember Emerald!" The girl continued to sprint through the hallways, finally coming to her senses with a plan that would've had her out ages ago. She stared at the roof above her the guards coming to a halt and aiming their guns at her. Her head suddenly snapped towards them and they all hesitated slightly, before getting into a defensive stance. They all knew what she could do, but they didn't step down. Just like they were all taught. Even Remember. She held out her hand, palm facing them. They all crumpled to the ground, their skin turning a ghostly white as their veins turned black. They were all dead. Because of her. But she had grown to hate these people so much, it didn't affect her at all. She returned her attention to the ceiling above her and it cracked. That crack spread at her will and soon, there was a hole that climbed out of, using the stone that fell from the ceiling as stairs.

She ran across the roof until she reached the edge. She took a second to return the satisfying amount of air into her burning lungs. She turned around to see a few Hydra soldiers clambering out of the hole she had made in the roof. She smiled and saluted at them before leaning back until she fell from the tall building. She turned in the air so the tips of her toes were facing the ground. She kept a straight face as the air silenced everything for a few minutes. She closed her eyes for merely to seconds, let out a large exhale and looked down. The ground wasn't far now. She looked around at her surroundings quickly, like she was taught. She seemed to be in a city, because of all the buildings and bustling people. The people were no longer moving as they watched in awe as the girl fell from an abandoned prison. She finally hit the ground, shaking the ground that was at least three hundred meters around her. The people stumbled and fell on each other, a sight that Remember cringed at as some were knocked unconscious. And the worst part, innocents died.  

She then started running. She didn't know where. All she knew was that she wanted to be very, very far away from that living Hell.  She ran until she came to a dog park, and climbed up the tallest tree she could see and sobbed to herself. She was terrified. She was in pain because just before her escape, she was being punished. For having a conscious. She had helped a little girl her age by killing a man two times older than her. She cried because of the innocents she killed. She cried because she knew that she would forever be plagued by the memories, even if she tried to live a normal life. She cried in fear that Hydra would find her. She finally stopped and her heart-wrenching sobs turned into shaky breaths. She soon fell asleep in that tree. It was easier to sleep on uncomfortable wood rather than that horrid place. Everyone would call that place an abandoned prison, but it was still a working one for her. Except worse. Much worse.

So much weight was already on her shoulders. She accepted her fate when she was eight. She only caused death and destruction. Her family loved her anyway. But at the age of nine, she watched them all die. Hydra took her and told her that some very bad people did this.

The worst part: She was thirteen now.

(A/N): Yes, I know that the order of events doesn't fall into place with the movie, but oh well! 

Just... sh. No one has to know...