Chapter 1: Anxiety

Hello! My name is Tabitha. This is my first story so idk if it's good but I try to make my story as good as possible! I have dyslexia and English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if I make some mistakes...                 Enjoy reading! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lili's POV

I'm in my in my trailer on set of Riverdale season 3. We're shooting episode 1. I'm glad we're back to shooting again because I love my job, the cast and of course my boyfriend Cole. But I thought I would feel much happier... Because right now I'm feeling terrible. I think it's my Anxiety coming up again. I miss my family so much when I'm in Vancouver. Thinking about that I start to cry. 

When I hear a knock on the door I quickly wipe away my tears. "Can I come in?" I hear from outside. I immediatly knew it was Cole. "Come in". "What happend?" Cole said when he walked up to me. "It's nothing" I say to him while he comes to sit next to me the couch. "It's not nothing. I can see that you cried so please tell me." he said while putting an arm around me. "Fine... My anxiety is showing up again and I miss my family so much. It's just all a bit to much to take in right now." I say while starting to sob again. "Come here" he said while pulling me in a hug. "I'm so sorry for you" he says while kissing my head. "Thanks for always being there for me" I say still in our hug. "Isn't that were a boyfriend is for?" he said while I smilled. "I love you" I say while pulling away from our hug. "I love you to, so much. You don't even now" he says witch made me giggle. He dried my tears. We looked each other deep in the eye for a minute. After a minute we both leaned in and shared a passionate kiss.

We hear a knock on the door and pull away. "Come in" I say. Cami opens the door. "Where going to shoot the next scene." Cami said. "We'll be there in a minute" I say. Cami leaves. 

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" he askes me with a worried look on his face. "It's not like I have a choice" I say trying to joke. "I'm serious Lili. If you can't do this you don't have to okay. We can shoot it tommorow." he says while rubbing his hand on my back. "It's okay, Cole. I can do it. But thanks for worrying so much." I say while looking him deep in his eyes. "Let's go then" he says. I give him a quick kiss on his lips and we walk out the trailer to the sound studio. While walking he grabs my hand. When I feel our hands connect I immediatly smile thinking 'Wow, I'm so lucky that I have him. Cole Sprouse. There would be so much girls who would die to take my place. I love him so much.' 

When we arrive at the sound studio Cole tells me: "Tell me if your feeling bad okay?". "I will". We walk to betty's room where our scene is. It's a scene between Betty, Jughead and Veronica. At the begining of the scene it's B and V talking about Veronica being worried about Archie now that he's going to trial. After about a minute Jughead comes in and sits next to Betty. He tells them the latest news on Archie's trial. "Cut" Roberto says. "We're done with this scene. Good work guys. Cole your done for today. For the rest of the cast 15 minutes break. Crew: we're going to set up for the next scene in Pops." Roberto says to everyone. 

"Shall I stay with you?" Cole asks me. "No, you can go home. It's 3 PM now so you can go home and take some rest. I'll see you at home okay?" I say as we walk back to our trailers. "Are you sure, cause I can stick around a bit longer if it makes you feel better." Cole says. "I'm sure." I say as we get at the trailers. "Well, okay then. Text me when your coming home." he says. "I will. I love you." I say with a big smile on my face. "I love you to. Bye Lils." He gives me a kiss and walkes to his car. 

After Cole left I changed to another outfit and got some toast from craft services. I then walked to the set of Pops with Cami. "How's your day going?" Cami asks me. "Well, at first I felt really bad, but luckily Cole took care of me. Now I feel a bit better so that's fine." I said her while we arrived at the Pops set. "You guys are so lucky that you work together. I mean look you guys can help and be there for each other all the time. While Vanessa, Madelaine and me have our boyfriends living in America. Not saying anything but I just think that's very nice for you and him." Cami says. "If you look at it like that then yes me and Cole are very lucky." I say. "Okay, Lili and Camila ready?" Roberto says. "Yes" Cami and I say together. "Crew ready?" Roberto askes. "Yes" the camera man says. 

"Okay. Action."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading my first fanfic! I hope you like it. I'll try to post more as soon as possible. 

Don't forget to vote and comment!