1

Don't know if people wanted it but I am updating this story! And a thanks to lumbeeindi for helping pick out the story!

<><>Lucy<><>

The light tickled my face awake, I sighed in content and stood up from my bed. I stretch my body awake and grab the already picked out clothes from my desk chair and started to get ready for the day.

I could tell it was going to be a good day. I smiled and looked myself over in the mirror before I walked out the door.

I put my hair up in a ponytail as I walk happily down the street to the guild. Maybe I could just write today? I stop at the door and patted down my bright pink shirt. I open the door.

It was a pleasant surprise to how quiet the guild was. I grinned more as I stepped down the stairs and made my way over to a table.

I was about to sit down before I was pulled by my wrist to the door and outside. My plans for today had already been ruined, and it hadn't even been a minute into the guild.

I look over, annoyed, to the person who dragged my outside. Natsu just stood there with a grin on his face.

"Luce! We're going on a job with stripper, strippers stalker, metal head, and bookgirl!" The cute salmon haired idiot blabbered.

Lucy sighed deeply. Did he have to give everyone a nickname?

"Fine. When are we going?" I ask, looking anywhere but at him.

"The train is leaving in around two hours? The others are probably already there." He spoke causally. I tried to wrap my head around this, I had two hours to pack and go to the train station.

"Two hours?! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" I gush, panic overwhelming me. I didn't bother to wait for his answer and I ran home.

I grab one of bags and throw clothes in, the juggling on my keys only irritating me more. I fixed my skirt and ran out the door.

The trains should be leaving in the next half an hour. I should make it on time, I smiled, proud with myself.

I stop and pant when I stood next to them. Everyone already in their own conversations.

We boarded the train, The seat next to Gray getting taken by Juvia.

I slid into the seat next to Levy, even though I know I will probably have to switch with Gajeel.

Probably due to bickering and/or motion sickness.

But right now I was happy.