Meeting Tommy's Parents

(Linda and Tommy go out to lunch and order a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup before heading to Tommy's parents house.)

Tommy: Is it good?

Linda: Yeah! So good! Yours?

Tommy: Yup!

Linda: I'm a little nervous but also excited.

Tommy: That's normal. Meeting the parents is a big deal. I'm sure they'll like you though. You're great.

Linda: So are you.

(Tommy smiles and then he and Linda finish their lunch and Tommy pays and then they head to his parents house.)

(Tommy holds Linda's hand to the door and knocks and his mom answers.)

Dia: Hey sweetheart!!!!

Tommy: Hey mom

(Dia hugs Tommy and then greets Linda.)

Dia: You must be that girl Tommy keeps talking about!

Linda: Hi, Mrs. Ratliff, it's nice to meet you! My name's Linda.

Dia: It's very nice to meet you, Linda! Come on in guys!

(Tommy and Linda walk in and Linda is in awe of the place.)

Linda: You have a really beautiful house, Mrs. Ratliff.

Dia: Thank you, Linda!!!

Linda: You're welcome, Mrs. Ratliff!!!

Dia: Please, call me Dia.

Linda: You sure?

Dia: Yeah of course!

Linda: Okay, if you insist, Dia. Haha

Dia: Of course I insist! Ron, where are you???

Ron: Sorry I was in the garage. Oh hey son!!!

Tommy: Hey dad

(Ron hugs Tommy and notices Linda.)

Ron: Well, who's this beautiful girl?

Tommy: Mom, Dad, this is Linda. She's my girlfriend.

Dia: Awwwwww!!!!!! She's adorable!!!!!!

Ron: Yes she is.

Linda: Thank you!!!

Ron: So how did you 2 meet?

Tommy: Well, the opening night of the Glamnation Tour, she and her best friend came backstage to meet Adam and all of us in the band and something was just there. We couldn't ignore it.

Linda: I gave him my number and not much later, the same night, he texted me and he came over and we hung out. It was a lot of fun. We just instantly clicked. I'm still a fan of his guitar playing and I will always be a TJRArmy but now I can really connect with him on a very personal level and it's amazing. I've never had a love this great.

Dia: I'm honestly so thankful he met you. His past girlfriend (I dare not say her name. It's like a Harry Potter fan saying the v-word.) was awful to him. I wanted to strangle her to death. I know Tommy's a grown man but he's my baby and I have to protect him.

Tommy: You don't have to protect me but I appreciate you for being a great mom.

Dia: Tommy, you're my son. I don't care if I'm 90 and you're 60. You'll always be my baby boy and I will always protect you.

Tommy: *starts crying* Thank you, mom.

Dia: Come here, sweety.

(Tommy hugs his mom and cries in her arms.)