Day nine

Naioki's POV~°

Last night was a mess. An absolute mess.

I come home from class to see Jungkook in a cute black and white striped jumper and overalls, along with some cute round glasses, and Taehyung sitting by him.

"Hi.. Tae, what are you doing here?" I ask and Jungkook looks at me with innocent eyes "butt face" he says with a glare and Tae covers Jungkook's mouth "sorry about that.. He's, uh, acting different today" Tae says with an awkward smile and I nod "okay.. Can I talk to him?" I ask and Tae looks at me with a worried face "thats probably not a good idea.. He's embarrassed right now" Tae says and Kook frowns "daddy! I no 'barrassed!" Kook exclaims and I look at the two boys in shock.

"D-daddy? What the hell did I miss?" I ask and Kook crosses his arms "you no getted to knows! You meanie giwl!" He says and sticks his tongue out at me "Kook, calm down" Tae says and rubs Jungkook's back "I'm so confused" I say and Tae smiles sadly "I know.. I'm sorry" he says and I sit on Kook's bed "Kookie, will you talk to Naioki? She wants to talk with you" Tae says softly and Jungkook looks at me sadly.

"Yew huwted me"

Don't cry Naioki, just talk~°

A/N!

IM ALIVE BITCHESSS

bye loves👋❤