✡Skies Falling✡

What a day it was. There, Tom was sitting on the edge of a cliff, questioning life whilst looking at the cold, sunset England sky. He felt summer air breeze on his face but took barely any notice, trying not to let the afternoon end. He may not have friends, but he was used to it. Since he was half angel, anyway. Tord, on the other hand, was in his cold room with his dull red curtains closed; But open enough to let a creak of light peer through them. He was on his bed, throwing darts at the wall. He was sincerely bored out of his mind. Tord, A pathetically painful excuse for a human. Well, that's what he quotes. he will never forget the half of him that scared away his friends. The half of his family, filled with demon blood from his wretched father. His mother and father were ashamed of him this afternoon. But he didn't care because he was ignorant and heartless. Well, that's what they say. The two boys felt lonely in the world. They go to the same high school, yet they never meet. 

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!" Tord's mom screamed so loud it sounded clear through thick walls.

He decided to ignore it until a maid came in.

"Sir, you have to get ready. The ball is tonight." She reminded. "Also, your father wants to see you."

"Alright." Tord listened for once in his ever so rebellious life.

He knocked on the door of his father's study.

"Come in." His father said in rather a warm tone.

Tord walked through the door and saw his father staring at the fireplace like the villain he was.

"Yes, father?" Tord stood formally.

"I wanted you to have fun tonight for once." His father started. "So one of my good, old friends are coming with his son. His name is Thomas and I thought you two should meet."

"Fine." Tord walked out of the study.

//

Tom looked at his phone and then at the time. He stood up and took his time, he didn't have a care in the world. He got home to his kingdom while it was just hitting dark. Tom closed the door trying not to be noticed. He swiftly walked to his room and looked in his huge closet. Toms wings stuck out and started to flutter at just the thought of the person he was going to meet. He twirled around his closet looking at what to wear. That's when Tom saw a pastel blue tuxedo and felt like it was his destiny to wear it. He put on his crown and didn't care it was lopsided. He put his bowtie on and twirled one last time before heading outside.