Introduction to: DRAGON MAIDEN

Tokage High is a prestigious high school based in Kyoto, Japan. To most, Tokage High is just like any other average high school in Japan, where students learn the skills and knowledge necessary for adult life. The truth however, is that Tokage High is far from average. In fact, the school's agenda is to teach their students how to (what they call) "Soul Bond" with... DRAGONS!?!

Yep. That's right. Dragons.

Every student will attend this school in order to bond with their "Soul Match" which is a dragon, and also master the art of fighting along side them. They must do this while also learning basic high school curriculum, and without letting the outside world become aware of what's going on inside the school. Cause' hey, dragons aren't real, right?

The story line will take you through the novel where you will Soul Match with your dragon, become lavished with adornment from four male classmates, and run into trouble here and there with a girl who... let's just say she's not your biggest fan.

Allow me to add emphasis to the "lavished with adornment from four male classmates" part though. Seriously, all the sweaty scenes are soon to come!

Different plots, details, conflicts, and emotions will develop along with the story so please give it a chance to take off!

Now... my dear Dragon Maiden, where should we begin...