2) The system

I was lost in the sea of darkness, not knowing the time that has passed yet I felt at peace.

Is this how it felt to die?

But then I felt a force tugging me in, I can feel that its searching within my soul as if to awaken me, everything came back down to me.

"Well enjoy it, because I promise I will be back even if I had to crawl my way up from the underworld, I wont simply let you two be happy!" This is no promise to them, this is my pact.

Remembering my resentment I couldn't just leave yet. Not until I make them pay!

"I can help make that revenge possible. But before that you have to help other people have theirs first" A clear distinctive voice suddenly said.

"Yes, based on my research and data your world difficulty is S. Going back without proper preparation will only be suicide."

"You have to live as another person and fulfill their last wish, each life will be difficult than the last."

"If you help the souls with their revenge they will give you a gift,a gift that might help you on the next world and of-course I will also give you a gift in the form of points. Points that will help you on your missions."

"Do you accept Rose Marie Vonark Duncan. Or should I simply call you rose."

With new found determination I answered"The is nothing that I will not do, to get my revenge."