Waiting.

Staying the night with Louis was great. We stayed up watching The Big Bang Theory, my favorite show for awhile. Louis said I got so tired I feel asleep right in the middle. I was tired. I was stressed from yesterday and, clearly, was ready to be done for the night.

"Carly" I then looked Louis way. He was sitting in his bed.

"Yes?"

"Um, I think we should get moving so we can have the day to do what we need to do"

"Sure " I said. "Good idea" Looking around for aome type of bag with clothes, and everything, I almost forgot I was taken out of my own home.

"Yes, cause I need to find a few things and we could see if anyone is at your house if you want"

"Yea, my parents are probably at work right now" I looked over at the digital clock. "Its 8 am exactly, they should be gone."

"Okay, do you think you'll be safe by yourself there?"

"Maybe. I hope so. " I wished there was a way for me to live with him. That'd be my dream now.

"Well, it would be, like, a 20 mile walk to my house from here. We could go there but I don't know."

"Yeah, how about I go get some stuff, including my phone, and I will meet you at the stadium?"

"Sure."

I got to my house. I didn't know what to pack. I had SO much stuff in my tiny room. Mostly old clothes since my parents didn't give a crap about how I look. I wondered how long I would be with Louis. I packed as much as I could in my medium sized suitcase.

I walked out of my house, in my head, kissing it goodbye. My parents could careless if I was gone anyways. Days, Weeks, even months.

I looked around when walking around the street, but saw no one. Where the hell is he? I didn't want to look weird standing out here randomly with a suitcase.

I awkwardly walked near the stadium. It didn't seem that familiar. It was awkward cause I didn't know what to do, and I looked horrible. Barely presentable I felt like. I walked around the whole stadium. No sign of a person. Strangely, not even a sound. Not a bird chirping, or a man talking. Nothing.

I started to wonder if he left me. Maybe he got lost. Maybe some of his fans took him. I felt lost and discouraged. It was like everyone left me.

So, I found a bench nearby, and sat down. My fatigue, fragile feeling body ached. I thought if I left, he would come back, so I sat there waiting.

---

Hey:) How's this chapter? Sorry, once again that its short but if you like it please vote/share/comment :) Thanks!