WARNING!!! FIRST RANT!!

Look, these are all my personal opinions. You can have your own! And you can even disagree with me!!

I don't care. I really don't. Hell! Feel free to leave your opinion in the comments and explain why you disagree with me!!

As long as your respectful, it's all cool.

I've come across people who can't let people have their own opinions.

Literally.

I was in a Naruto Rp.

Look. I'm a nerd. Leave meh alone. ;^;

But anyways. We were discussing Sasuke.

I said Sasuke loved Naruto as a friend even when he left the leaf village.

And this girl said no, Sasuke hated Naruto. Maybe you guys don't watch Naruto but my opinion is that even Sasuke was trying to defeat Naruto he still loved him.

And this bitch literally bought three other people in a group chat, to disagree with me and be assholes. They were cussing at me and shit, sort of made me angry because I'm entitled to think what I want.

I never understood why people do that.

Disagreeing is human nature. It's okay to disagree.

But shoving your disagreement down someone's throat and trying to force them to accept your opinion, then hate on them when they're still disagreeing with you, it's beyond me how some people can do that.

Like. Okay. There's debatinga topic. Like when me and my friend where debating ships.

Then there's calling someone a dumbass for thinking something different!

And let's say they are wrong!

Let's say that they're completely wrong.

Let's say they think apple is a vegetable.

That doesn't mean you are given the opportunity to be an asshole and call them names. I'm not saying anyone who will ever read this is like that, IM LOOKING AT YOU BILLY!

IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT BRIANNA! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

.
.
.
.
.
😂😂😂😂 I'm sorry.

But yeah. It's important to respect other people's opinions, and be respectful even if you know for a fact someone is wrong.

Honestly, if they are wrong, do what I do and pull up Google. 🙂🙂🙂

Just lay the facts on them and if they get angry just smile to yourself and bask in your victory in silence.

This one guy thought "sap" wasn't a word.

I pulled up the dictionary.

He left chat. 🙃🙃🙃🙃

And if you are wrong! Graciously accept this fact. Being wrong isn't your death, as much as I hate being wrong, it does happen.

If everyone could do that then thier would be alot less bullying and stuff.

I've been called names for playing Minecraft!!

Yeah!! I'm a teenage female who has spent more money on Pokemon cards, Minecraft socks, and candy then actually food.

Who bullies someone for liking a specific game?

Like. I get when you're joking with your friends and calling them names.

Hell! I do that too! But my friends know I value them and love them. I love all those crazy bitches.

I do!

But when a someone laughs and thier  friends laugh at you when you're talking about Pokemom and say, "You probably play Minecraft too!" I'm just .....shocked.

Is that supposed to be an insult? Or am I missing something.

._.

I'm totally missing something.

I also happen to like Beyblade.

EX-squeeze me!!! I didn't know having a interest in something was such a huge problem.

I'm not trying to give some sob story about me being bullied or something. Really I'm not.

Because that's just a couple of assholes who made me want to smack some sense into them.

But it's the simple fact that real people.

Kids younger than me.

Want to die.

Simply because a couple of assholes are being mean to them.

It makes me really sad. Because many kids take thier own life because of bullies.

Some kids get beat up! Im honestly just....ugh!
.
.
.
.
.

*sigh*

Bottom line is to make sure you respect others opinions, life styles, life choices, and anything else!

And I'm sure you know where to draw the line.

Don't try to befriend killers or the friendly neighborhood child predator, but do be respectful of everyone's life choices even if you don't agree with them.

Has anyone ever had that happen to them? Not just bullying but assholes who won't let you have your own opinions.