one

; Tuesday

I still remember the first time Hyunjin really professed his love for me,

it was during  our third month together.

Stretching out my hand to the pouring rain, I faced the sky, and closed my eyes, feeling the droplets of water touch my bare hand.

"You know, I love it when it drizzles." I said softly.

He hummed and answered in a voice barely above a whisper "I know you do."

Opening my eyes, I slowly turned to him, catching him staring at me with those shiny eyes. Hyunjin and I were total opposites when it comes to viewing the rain, as he dislikes this type of weather while I love it.

"That's why I want you to remember me when it does." He continued.

Tilting my head in confusion as my heart started beating extremely fast. He grabbed my free hand and pulled me out of the shade.

"You know I'm not a big fan of the rain and I know I've never said this before, but I just want you to know as well that I love you so much." He paused, breathing in and out before continuing, "I love you so so much for you are everything I asked for and everything I prayed for. I love you and my heart is only yours!" He said as he held my both of my hands and caressed it with his thumbs. Hyunjin looked at me again for a brief moment before leaving a sweet little kiss on my forehead.

I released a giggle at his little action. "Okay now, let's get out of this rain before you start to dislike it more." Holding his hand, I pulled him back to the shade but he resisted.

"Aren't you going to say something back?" He questioned and pouted his soft plump lips.

"Hmm, I am not certainly sure." Tapping my chin before shaking my head with a hint of smile on my face, teasing him for a second.

"Okay, I know you already know this but I love you, Hyunjin. I love you too so much. I don't know what I did in my past life to deserve such a blessing of having you in my life." I cupped his cheeks before releasing a soft laugh and continuing, "Now, let's get out of this rain before we both get a cold." 

He was  so sincere and genuine. 

His eyes were sparkling towards me like I was

the greatest thing that has ever happened to him.

I was so happy at that moment,

I felt like I won the lotto

because he was also the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

-

and every night as I lie awake on my mattress,

staring at the 4 walls of my beige colored room

feeling suffocated by the thought of him leaving me 

I wish I still am