Day 6

"I can't believe you're doing this." Seokjin said while shaking his head and cutting some vegetables.

"It's okay right?" Jimin walked into the kitchen to show his outfit to Seokjin.

He looked up and looked up and down at Jimin's Outfit. He nodded his head. "You're over thinking this." He said while returning his focus to the vegetables.

Jimin sighed and walked over to where Seokjin was. He picked up a piece of carrot and ate it.

"I'll be back soon." Jimin said while grabbing his shoes and leaving.

"That idiot." Seokjin said after the door had closed.

"Hey! There you are. I was worried you wouldn't show up." Taehyung said while smiling cheerfully at Jimin.

"Oh hush." He laughed.

They started walking towards the restaurant and sat down at a table. The waiter gave them two waters and left.

"Its a nice place." Jimin said while looking around.

Taehyung nodded. "I come here a lot." He picked up his water and took a sip.

"So I wanted to ask you-"

"Oh my gosh is that Mr. Kim?" A voice from behind said.

They both looked back and saw a small group of people looking in their direction.

One girl quickly came up to them and looked at Taehyung. "Oh Mr. Kim! I've always wanted to work for your company! Do you think you could look at my resume?"

He didn't say anything, but he quickly shook his head. His eyes drove to Jimin and gave a look, motioning him to leave.

Jimin nodded and got up and left.

"Listen guys, I'm not looking for anymore people to work for me. However, there might be more spots open up next year. You can apply then." Taehyung said while slowly getting up and running towards the exit.

At the exit, Jimin was waiting for him. Taehyung had grabbed his wrist and the two fled from the group of kids.

They ran all over the place, until they came to a stop to catch their breath at a park.

"Interesting, that's never happened before." Taehyung said while panting.

Jimin sat down on a bench next to them. Taehyung followed.

"This place looks familiar." Jimin said while sighing.

Taehyung looked around and then it hit him. This was the place they began and ended their relationship.

He looked over at Jimin with a softer expression.

"It's where the two of us became a couple. It's also where we broke up." Taehyung looked down the rows of trees in the park.

Jimin's eyes widened. For sure it wasn't, but after he took a closer look, it was. It's the place that brought them both happiness and sadness.

"What exactly happened?" Jimin asked quietly. "You never said exactly what happened."

Taehyung looked back at him. His eyes were weary.

"I'll tell you."

"It was after a big party in college, one of my friends introduced us and we became friends." Taehyung said.

"Tae! Come meet one of my friends!" A voice yelled.