1: Normal, yeah... normal.

"Ashley, stop, I'm gonna pee my pants!" Andy wheezed and gasped. Ashley's fingers moved quickly, wiggling down Andy's spine and sides, tickling the poor boy mercilessly.

"Then admit it," Ashley teased.

"No, your blind!" Andy squealed and giggled, though very low in pitch. The two were currently in a debate about how beautiful Andy was. Andy, however, didn't believe Ashley. "STAHP TICKLING ME!"

"Not until you admit you're the most beautiful and perfect person on the planet," Ashley protested sternly. Knowing Andy's more secluded persona was much different than the frontman of Black Veil Brides. He was awkward and not as fond of himself as he put on.

"Fine, fine, I'm beautiful and perfect and everything you say, please stop tickling me," Andy panted. Ashley, as promised, stopped tickling the poor boy. Ashley leaned down and kissed Andy, his lips parted and he slipped his tongue in the younger mans mouth. When he pulled away Andy turned a little so his back was against Ashley's thighs. Ashley was sitting on his legs and running his fingers through Andy's hair.

"Love you, cutie," Ashley looked down at an upside-down Andy. He looked up at the older man from under his long, thick eyelashes.

"I love you too, sexy," Andy smiled. His boyfriend looked lovingly at him. Andy's eyes got teary as his smile widened.

"Aww," Ashley leaned down and kissed Andy's soft, pink lips. The upside down kiss had Andy giggling and struggling to maintain his puckered kissy face. Ashley pulled away smiling down again.

Andy sat up against Ashley chest instead of laying on his knees.

"Let's watch a movie," Andy suggested. "Not Batman. We watched all those."

"Thank God. I love Batman but, Jeez!" Ashley sighed all dramatic like.

"I'll go make you food, loser," Ashley grinned and slid "The Peanut-butter Solution" into the DVD player. Andy came out of the kitchen with a bowl of pop corn and a big bottle of soda. "Oh no, not this."

Andy always thought this movie was incredibly disturbing and it gave him the creeps.

"It's okay, babe. I'm right here,"Ashley said, passing Andy with a hand on the stomach and a quick kiss. He went off to grab a beer.

It's not that the movie was scary, it was a children's movie, but it was really weird.

Andy sat down on the couch with a huff and tossed a piece of popcorn up; he giggled when he was unable to catch it.

Ashley came and plopped down next to the boy. "Ready?"

Andy nodded his head and Ashley pressed play on the remote. The majority of the movie was spent with Andy trying to look away and not being able to, and Ashley staring at his angelic boyfriend.

After the movie had ended, Ashley turned to Andy to carry him to bed. His mouth was slightly agape and the cutest snores left with his breath. Ashley smiled as his boyfriend slept. He slid his arms underneath Andy's legs and set him on his hip like a baby. Andy halfway woke up and wrapped his arms around Ashley's shoulders, resting his head in the crook of his neck. He carefully walked down the hallway to their bedroom and set Andy down like a baby, again. He unbuttoned the boys jeans and slid them down his legs, the did the same for himself and crawled in bed. Ashley cuddled into Andy's chest before falling asleep.

SHORT INTRO... again.