Taeyong-Rough

It was an early morning when you woke up to see your handsome charming prince sleeping faced beside you.You can't believe that taeyong,the king of rudeness was your husband now also the time that he confess his love to you in public is the most memorable moment that sticked onto your mind everyday,everytime,every hours,every minutes and every second.

You on the other hand had never felt this warmth before because of his arrival on your life,you've felt that warmth so often you feel like you could freeze without it.He was the reason,he was the light of your life every time u seen him you felt so comfortable.He likes to cherished you very existence,treating you like his queen and he's the king on the bed whenever he got the chance.He was a manly and a passionate person.

Seeing that he's stil sleeping peacefully,slowly u crawl out from the bed and heading toward to the window,opening the beautiful curtain to inhale some morning fresh air with a bit of fragrance from the rose flower that your mother had given those earlier and decided to plant it in  front of the window.

Suddenly a pair of arms landed on your belly with a kiss on your neck that send you a shiver a while.You know that taeyong was awake so you just enjoy the moment that he gave it to you.

"Morning my beautiful babe",taeyong said as he kept hugging you like a baby

"Morning too my handsome prince", you replied

"Babe you looks and smells good today hmm", he continued to smells my peach shampoo scents on my blonde hair

"You looks good too also you're such a flirt today ", you giggles when you see his "no" reaction

"Aw im not flirting babe im just too horny to see you this beautiful in this morning.I rarely saw you wake up in this time because after you wake,you directly go to the bathroom and get some bath", he replied with a perverted and sadness tone

(WTF WHAT DID HE MEAN HORNY? OMFGG IM DIED INSTEAD)

"*trembling*Ah taeyong im sorry, i didn't mean to like that i just uhm- "
(before you finished your sentence taeyong cutted out your words with a sweet,warm,and long passionate kiss.)

"It's okay princess,dont blame yourself it's not ur fault tho i know that's your daily routine don't take it too serious"

(he laughed at your fearness and wrapped his arms on your back.A small gigle escaped your lips,as you buried your face into his slick,bare chest blushing so hard at his sweet words)

Slowly he enlose his grip and pushed you roughly that caused you fall on the bed.He pressed himself up against your back,removed you hair from your neck,harshly bit down against your sensitive skin,making you moaning mess

"Ah taeyong",you moaned

"Call me daddy not taeyong",he stopped the sucking and bit your lips harder till bleeds then continued to kiss your neck

"O-okay d-daddy",you moaned as a response

He smirked against your neck as he spun you around before crashing his lips against yours again and guiding you into the bathroom.He picked you up in a bridal style then gently laid you in the tub and climbed in right behind you."He's romantic",you thought to yourself while he sat behind you and carefully adjusted you between his legs.Sighing deeply,you rested your head back against his chest while he wrapped his arms around you.

"Babe?",he ask in a worried tone

"Yes?"

"Ready for this?"

"Im so ready daddy",you replied with an evil smirk

Slowly taeyong insert his dick into your tight hole while his hands playing around your boobs then rubs your pussy in a circle motion with seductive pace that makes you moaning in pleasure.He then change the position and inserts a finger in you.As he pumps four fingers in and out of your pussy,his tongue licking over your nipples and you held his hair pulling his head closer to feel the sensation of his sexy tongue skill on your boobs.

"You like it babygirl?",he asked while he was stil sucking on your nipples

"Ah fuck yes daddy i like it",you replied and tilt your head back

Taeyong smirks and put back his dick inside your hole.He went in and out on your hole so fast cause you both reaching a climax.He kept riding on you with a fast pace and deeply moaned on you ear to seduce you.He knew that his moan makes you crazy,then he held you down when you're almost in the peak.

"Fuck ah daddy im about to cum!"

"Ah fuck baby me too!"

Taeyong starts to thrust in your ass harder and hitting your g-spot repeatedly with no mercy which making you both climax to quickly approach.Taeyong deep voice grunting and moaning was gonna make you dripping wet after he fucks you real good.Not long after he fasten his pace,you both come but taeyong didn't come all inside your hole, half of his cum fills your ass and the rest of it he take out his dick and explode it all over your face.You were on the tub trying your best to catch your breath and gain some consciousness.

"It was so fun baby"

"Yeah ik but FUCK TAEYONG I CAN'T EVEN STAND UP AND GET OUT FROM THIS TUB"

"Omg really? Hahaha did i fuck too hard on you?"

"Goddamnit yeah you're so rough today im in pain now"

"But you enjoy it rough right my babygirl hmm?",he asked while caressing your rossy cheek and cleaning all the mess over your face.

"Argh yes kinda"

"You see you enjoy it next time if we fuck i would like to go more harder than usual"

"TAEYONG IM GOING TO CHOP YOUR PENIS INTO A PIECE OF SAUSAGE IF YOU'RE TRYING TO FUCK ME HARDER AGAIN"

"Woah woah chill baby i was joking",taeyong laughed

After the conversation you both get a bath together and getting ready for a morning walk in the garden behind the apartment

Guys after finished read my work please leave a like❤ thankss:)))