Chapter 22. Fall from Grace

Ben 10 belongs to Man of Action Studios and Cartoon Network

Monster Hunter belongs to Capcom

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum

I only own my OC and Ultimate forms

Dedicated to Braedey95 and CorJayNelson

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Opening - Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Theme

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Pyrrha sat across from Ozpin at his clockwork themed desk, the sun setting at his back while Qrow leaned against a pillar at the back of the room. "Well, it comes to no surprise that they've chosen you to move on to the final round of the Tournament. Your performance was exemplary." Ozpin said to Pyrrha.

Pyrrha nods. "Thank you, Professor Ozpin, but I wouldn't have made it this far without my teammates." She humbly replied.

"Personally, I think it's the other way around." Qrow spoke up from the back of the room.

Pyrrha turned towards him. "I'm sorry, but I don't believe we've been introduced." Pyrrha said as she rose from her seat.

"Name's Qrow." He replied.

"Qrow is a trusted colleague of mine." Ozpin adds reassuring Pyrrha.

Pyrrha looks at Qrow for another moment before turning to address the headmaster. "Professor, if you don't mind me asking, why have you called me here?"

"Please take a seat. " Ozpin asked Pyrrha quickly returned back to her chair as Ozpin leaned back casually putting his fingers to his lips. " What is your favorite fairytale?" he asked

"I'm sorry?" Pyrrha said in confusion.

"Fairy tales, Stories from your childhood. Surely you must remember some of them?" Ozpin asked.

Pyrrha grew quiet for a moment, still confused by the headmaster's question. "Well, there's the tale of two brothers; the shallow sea; the girl in the tower-"

"What about the story of the Four Seasons?" Ozpin inquires.

"Well of course" Pyrrha replied with some nostalgia as she begins her narration. " A callous old man, who refuses to leave his home, is visited by four traveling sisters. The first understands his reclusive nature and urges him to use his time in solitude to reflect and meditate. The second brings him fruits and flowers tending to his crops and revitalizing his garden. The third warms the man's heart, convincing him to step outside and embrace the world around him. And the fourth and final sister begs him to look at all he has, and be thankful. In return for their kindness, the man grants the maidens incredible powers so that they may help others all over the world. They graciously accept and promise to share their gifts with the people of remnant 'til the end of days. Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall; the four maidens. My mother loves that story." Pyrrha said bringing the story to a close.

"Would you believe me if I told you that stories been around since I was a boy?" Ozpin said in a joking manner.

"You're not that old, professor." Pyrrha replied with the same enthusiasm.