After the war

YOU MAY SKIP THE BOLD PART ITS BORING.ITS JUST A DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN THE PERCY JACKSON SERIES OF HEROES OF OLYMPUS. IT WOULD BE COOL IF I DID BUT I DONT. ONE. DAY. I. WILL. I LIKE THE WAY SOME PEOPLE STOPPED IN EVERY PERIOD. THE POINT IS I DONT OWN IT, RICK RIORDAN DOES. I OWN THE PLOT THO OKAY WHATEVER KEEP READING

💍💕💍💕💍💕💍💕💍💕💍💕💍💕💍💕💍💕💍💕💍💕💍💕💍💕💍💕💍💕💍💕💍

"Okay you can open your eyes" Piper said, she turned the chair around. I looked at the mirror and gasped. My blonde, wavy hair was down all the way past my shoulders. The dress Aphrodite and my mom had chosen was beautiful. Simple, but beautiful. The white, silk fabric seemed to sparkle with the light. My make-up was lightly putted, but noticeable. "Here" I heard Calypso behind me. "I made them myself I hope you like it" she smiled warmly to me. She gave me a bunch of flowers that where carefully chosen and trimmed in a specific way. "Thanks, they are lovely." I smiled.

"How's my litter girl!" my mom came in. I smiled, I looked at the clock 30 minutes left. Butterflies started to rise. I was getting nervous. Oh gods what I I messed up. What if a monster attacked! What if- Stop Annabeth, relax just follow the plan , I told myself.

"Guess what we got you!" Thalia walked in, she came in almost jumping of excitement.

"Oh gods, I don't think I can take another surprise!" I looked at the mirror again. There was something missing with my dress. But I couldn't figure it.

"Oh this will be the best! Annabeth sit down, I don't want you fainting." my hands started shaking. What could it be? Thalia clapped and squealed. She ran out the room and came back in. "Okay hero, you can come in." Hero? There was a long silence. No one came in.

Then a head popped in from the corner of the door. His blue eyes looked watery. I gasped, tears started forming. Its been years since I've seen him, since he... died. I couldn't be him, he died in the Second Titan War. "L-L-Luke?" I whispered.

"Hey long time no see An." I started to cry. I ran to him and hugged him. My big brother was here. He was alive, skin and bones. "Woah, watch it you don't want to ruin your outfit!" his voice cracked a bit. He gave me a smile. Thalia also hugged us, the three of us where together again.

"I convinced Hades to let a few heroes and friends live, a second opportunity." my mom crossed her hands and smiled "in return I would personally design his new throne and palace." I hugged her "Thanks mom." she nodded and put her head up in pride.

15 minutes. Oh gods! Holy Hephaestus! I started pacing back and forth. "Calm down Annabeth. I know you can do this." his eyes widen, and a spark came to them, "Before I forget." he took out a box from the pocket inside this blazer. "Here" he gave he rectangular box. I looked at him with curiosity. "open it." he smiled.

I did and I was surprised. It was a diamond neckless. In the middle there was a ruby that had a mixture of green and grey. In the other side a single sentence was written in Greek,

"Περσέας και την'Ανναμπεθ για πάντα"

(Pronounced: Perséas kai ti̱n'Annampeth gia pánta)

"Percy and Annabeth forever." I whispered. I hugged Luke again. I heard a click followed by a flash of light. Piper was taking picture, while Calypso recorded (Leo taught her how to use modern technology.) I smiled

"Hey, princes, five minutes hurry up!" my dad walked in "you've grown so fast. Just yesterday you where a little girl." I took a deep breath. Luke put on my neckless, I could now see what was missing. Butterflies formed in my stomach. I took another deep breath. My heart started beating fast. Then Biaca di Angelo walked inside "Now! It's time let's go! hurry up!"