Chapter 10: I love you

"Jack?" I say walking into my apartment, putting down my stuff.

"Sorry Y/N I just wanted to say something um...Nia's our daughter and I wanna meet her so.....could I do that at some point?" He asks nervously.

"Of course you can..but she may be a little mad...a lot mad actually....she blames you for everything...like how our family isn't together..." I trail off before I could finish my sentence.

"Uh that's what I wanted to talk to you about......maybe I sorta like you....I don't wanna ruin our friendship or whatever we have...." he says, looking down. I smile to myself as I start to sing

"I met you in the dark, you lit me up....I'm so in love with you...just say you won't let go...".

I finish singing to him when he looks directly into my eyes and says "I love y-you". I smile, I didn't really know what to do or say so I just said "I love you but can I really trust you this time? You said you loved  me before, then you just left and It really hurt....so can you promise me one thing?" I say, glueing my eyes to my shoes.

"Of course, anything for you" he says. He lifts my head so my eyes met his "what can I do to prove myself to you?" He says with tears in his eyes.

"Just-just say you love me and be there...don't lie to me again....please" I say, looking at anything but him

"I love you more than you'll ever know" he says "from the moment I laid eyes on you" he adds.

"Could we even make it?" I question my feelings, his feelings, everything 

"I know one thing....you don't know till you've tried....and you'll never know if you never try" he says and I smile and punch his arm "Stop being so inspirational, Seán" 

He just looks at me with a serious face on "I'm sorry"

A/n: no it's not the end chill and thanks for the reads! Ya yeet Cate out :P

Wait! Donate and spread please!!

https://www.gofundme.com/help-juli-become-a-bear