As the legend goes...

Jiro was in the Realm of Twilight, training recklessly to keep his scythe skills sharpened. The young Shogun was trying to find something to do with his time...Until a mysterious letter falls from the sky and lands at his feet. "What...? Where did that...?" The young man questioned himself. He finally took the letter and opened it, reading it. [Hello, warrior! You have been invited to the fighting tournament in Valhalla! There will be a lot of things you can do such as training, shopping, doing fun activities, socializing and competing against other fighters. We hope to see you and welcome you to Brawlhalla.] Interesting... Jiro thought. He'd use his shadows to get some information on everything. After a while of thinking, planning and coming to a conclusion... Jiro decides to join the tournament. The young man would grab his Katana and put it in it's sheath. He took his scythe with him and jumped from tree to tree, until he reached the portal to exit the Realm of Twilight. The young Shogun thought it would be a great way to escape the ones after him and to be able to relax for a bit. And so, Jiro traveled all the way to Valhalla and decided to stay. 

The young man arrived at his destination and was greeted by a Valkyrie. The being showed him around and left him in the hands of another Valkyrie. Jiro loved how sophisticated Valhalla was. After an hour, he pretty much knew all the places he could go to. He sighed, trying to figure out what he should do. And then, the Shogun's stomach started to roar like a lion trying to hunt down it's prey. Jiro then walked to the dining hall and went on to grab a bowl of Ramen. After getting his bowl of Ramen, he paid the cashier and went to take a seat. He sat between two guys, one of them had dirty blonde hair, no irises or pupils and a French accent. The other had brown hair with a white streak in it, a black eye mask and an English accent. Jiro looked at the two for a moment before introducing himself. "Hello...I'm Jiro...It's my pleasure to meet you." The young Shogun said. The first man then spoke with his heavy French accent. "Bonjour, my name is Lucien, and the pleasure is all mine..." The other man spoke in his English/British accent. "Hi there, I'm Caspian! So how long have you been here?" He questioned. "Oh, I've only been here since a few hours..." The questioning went on until Jiro realized that Caspian was doing magic and eating the young Shogun's food. "...What in the..." Jiro said, surprised. "Caspian, what did I tell you?! You idiot!" Lucien would slap the back of Caspian's head. "S-sorry... I was just a little hungry..." The English magician said. Lucien then proceeded to be a nice guy and buy Jiro some lunch and watched Caspian. The young Shogun was able to eat a decent meal and made a friend.

Afterwards, the young man was introduced to his room, where he would be able to sleep at night. He was coincidentally Lucien's roommate. The Shogun put his stuff in his room and sighed, going out for a walk around the park. He then sat down on a bench and looked at the beautiful, night sky. Jiro was able to see something flying in the air. After further inspection, he was able to tell that it was a pure white owl. He looked down and saw a brown haired woman. She had white, fur clothing and she seemed to be yelling. "Please, Vana! Come down here! It's sleepy time!" The owl finally decides to go down and it lands on her shoulder. Jiro wonders about her , seeing her walk away. The young Shogun sighs and walks to his room, taking off his clothes to be in his underwear. He laid down in bed and pulled the sheets up. The man questioned himself about the cheerful, young lady that he saw and closed his eyes.  He asked himself what tomorrow's going to be like and he slowly fell asleep. Jiro slowly started to go into the dream world. In his dream, he saw the arctic woman. He walked up to her and decided to speak with her. The young man started to talk to her and then...

(Yes, I'm ending on a cliffhanger.)