RULES & FORMS

CURRENT STATUS:
 o p e n [x]
c l o s e d []

Wecolme to my first graphic shop! I've been messing around on Photoshop for about a year now, mostly for myself and other friends I have on this website, but I've decided to open up to the general public. I consider myself fairly decent but I'd like to get better, and that's only going to happen with practice. I'll probably expand what I offer as my skills increase. 

I have a main account that I write on: neverlandsyndrome
Feel free to check out the works I have posted.

RULES:
i. all requests are currently being accepted. give me up to three days to respond to your request, and then up to a week to create it before asking me when it'll be finished. (i'm a week out from starting my freshman year of college, so things might be a bit delayed at first but not by much.)

ii. comment your request form next to the graphic you are requesting. for example, if you're requesting a picspam, comment your form on the line that says 'PICSPAM FORM'.

iii. requesting graphics from another designer is fine with me so long as it's fine with them.

iv. there will be a small payment that i'll request before delivery. (it'll be something like a permanent follow on my writing account or a comment on a chapter on one of the posted books).

FORMS:

COVER FORM:

minimal [] simple [] manip []
Title:
Subtle*:
Author:
Short Summary:
Genre:
Mood/Color Scheme:
Ideas/Inspo:

PIC SPAM / AESTHETIC FORM:

choose one shape
Rectangle: 6 [] 8 []
Square: 9 []
Character Name/Title/Text*:
Picture Ideas:
Mood/Color Scheme:
Genre:

GIFS:

Single Gif [] Gif Collage [] PNG/Gif mix []
Text*:
Images:
Gifs:
Mood/Color Scheme:
Genre:

DISCLAIMER:
I use premade backgrounds/fonts/styles/etc., and those pieces belong to their individual creators. The final product is what belongs to me. To my knowledge, I have only used pieces that the creator has given permission to the general public to use. If I have used a piece that was not given permission to use or the creator would like explicit credit on the page on which the end graphic is published, let me know and I will do my best to remedy the situation.