Daevas Pazuzu

AGE: 427

HUMAN HEIGHT: 6'9 ft

DEMON HEIGHT: 8'2 ft

HUMAN WEIGHT: 167 lbs

DEMON WEIGHT: 203 lbs

LIKES: Being alone, Loud noise, Rain, Coffee, Dark rooms, Libraries, Cold places, Quiet abandoned Churches, Drawing, Mysteries, Rope, Chains, Poison, and Honesty.

DISLIKES: All reflective surfaces, Water, Fire, Cameras, Life, Electricity, Lightning, Being seen by people he doesn't know, Talking to people, Harmony, Lies, and Anything he thinks can be used as a weapon.

PAST: He died when he was 29 years old by committing suicide. He said that a close friend of his helped him get the poison so he could die quick and painlessly. He woke up 122 years later in the same motel room he died in except it was abandoned. He wandered around the motel to see if anyone was there but all he saw was a dark figure run past him and a door slam shut. He's lived in the modern world inside of the motel for 274 years, still desperate to return to his eternal slumber he had achieved so long ago. He doesn't know how to reverse the curse but he regrets everything he did in his past.

Gluttony-The main sin that effects his entire Demon appearance. Nothing more than that.

Sloth- Doesn't effect either form but sometimes makes him more tired or slow.

?

Side note:

He wears a Cross necklace because it makes him feel somewhat more secure when outside. He also wears a pig earring that his friend gave to him when they first met. Although, he said he gave it back to his friend before he killed himself and he made sure his friend was already out of the room before drinking the poison. He doesn't know how he got it back.

DEMON FORM: