。Chapter 4 ~ Relax?! 。

After we few minutes later we all decided to go to the mall because why not even though we went last month to buy me and Unnie some clothes. And a few other places too. Then we all smiled at each other. Then we heard a voice behind us. And that voice said...

???: "What are you guys talking about?"

After we heard the voice we all turned around and saw Kihyun. And I answered his question and said...

Me: "We are just planning to go to the mall tomorrow."

Kihyun: "All of us?"

Me: "Yep!"

Kihyun: "That sounds good with me."

After Kihyun said that I looked over to Unnie and saw her smiling. And that made me smiled too. Then I said...

Me: "How about we spend today at home?"

Wonho: "Sure! That's sounds fun!"

I nodded and then Wonho told one of the maids to get us towels for me and Unnie can dry our feet because we dip them into the pool. After a few seconds later the maid came with the towels. Then Wonho grabbed it and gave me one and Kihyun grabbed the other one and gave it to Mary. I can see her blushing and it was cute.

After a few minutes later, we went and fine the boys in the living room but they weren't there then Kihyun suggested we go into the game room. So we made our way there. When we arrived we walked into the game room.

The Game room:

When we got into the game room nobody was there

When we got into the game room nobody was there. Then Wonho went to check the room that was connected into this room and that room was the movie room. They always play their games in that room or watch movies and things. Then we 4 planned to scare Jooheon.

The Movie room: