Rage

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock that I swore I did not remember having. I picked it up in confusion. "How the fuck did you get here?" I got up and brought the clock with me to the balcony.

I rubbed my arm and got my right arm ready. "Clock artillery ready... Fire!" I launched the clock to the heavens and stepped back inside to get ready for the day.

As I was making my bed, a yelp was heard and I cringed. I poked my head out the balcony. "I'M SORRY!" I yelled an apology before going back to what I was doing. I got my towel and ready myself for a cold shower. I always wondered why people dislike cold showers in the morning. To me, it's a pleasant thing.

After I was done, I walked my sorry self to the cafeteria for breakfast. When I arrived, all I heard was; "Aw man, I shoulda just ask him. Now they got an upper hand." I stood in line and took my breakfast. I look at my tray in amazement. "Damn... Salmon for breakfast." I sat down at an empty table alone and took a bite. "Awph... dish ish some gooshish." I swallowed the heavenly food and turned my MSCM on.

I read the schedule for today as I ate. "Hm... class is on 8:30 and it's 8 right now. Got half an hour to do some shenanigans." I grinned and suddenly I felt a hand grip my shoulder. I think I know who it is.

I tense up and turned my head to meet an angry Chifuyu. She was a wearing track suit, kinda cute. "Naz. If I'm not wrong, I saw you throw something out the room earlier and heard you yell an apology... I hope whatever it is that you threw is not a clock." I put her behavior and the topic together and found my solution. 'Shit...' I decided to play it cool and put my hand over her's that is still on my shoulder and she jerks her hand back off me with a very faint tint of red on her cheeks. 'Wai did she turns qwoot all uf a sudden?' I chuckled nervously. "Totally was not a clock hehe..." I can feel her glare at the back of my head.

"So you did throw it out." She somehow turned into a demon and I see fire around her. "I will be giving another one soon... and I EXPECT you to NOT dispose it." She looks pissed!

And if there is something that I learned from a grumpy old man is that you do NOT mess with a pissed off lady. "Yes Chifuyu..." I answered and she turned. "T-that's Ms. Orimura to you." She stuttered and I chuckled again. "Yeah yeah, I'll call you that in class." She walked off and I snickered. "I didn't know she can be cute, she's hot doe~"

As I was eating and reading visual novel, Chifuyu suddenly yelled. "Less talking more eating! A disciplined pilot eats quickly and efficiently!" The girls started to eat quietly and at a acceptable speed. "I will be your dorm supervisor! The ones that is late will be running five laps before class starts!"

I ignored her and finished my breakfast. I cleaned my table and return my tray. As I was walking, I passed by Chifuyu and I decided to be nice. "Hey. You ate breakfast yet?" She looked at me and nodded. "Yes, thank you for asking." I smile and waved as I walked to class.

Chifuyu's P.O.V

I stood there watching him exited the cafeteria and I looked at my hand where he put his hand on. "He's okay. A little troublesome but he's nice." I muttered to myself and remembered his smile when he talked to earlier. I felt my cheeks warm up and I shook the thought away. 'Stop thinking about him Chifuyu! Be professional!'

I checked on the kids one more time and left the cafeteria but my mind flashed his face in front of my eyes again. "Well... I can't deny it... he is - handsome." And I slapped myself. "No! Bad girl! You're his teacher!"

~TimeSkip~

Naz's P.O.V