Ruby and Taro make cookies!

(Ruby makes Cookies)

Taro: "Alright, let's see. We got the flour, eggs, chocolate chips. I think that's everything."

Taro mentally checked off the items in his head. He and his girlfriend Ruby had planned this for a while now, and he wanted to make sure everything was ready. Suddenly, Ruby popped in next to him, holding a carton of milk, startling him.

Ruby: "Can't forget the milk!"

Taro clutched his heart and fell to the ground, surprised.

Taro: "I will seriously never get used to that."

He then takes out a piece of paper from his back pocket.

Taro: "You can never go wrong with Grandpa Hibiki's famous chocolate chip cookies! Okay, first step. Add two eggs to the bowl."

Ruby looked at the ingredients excitedly before picking up one of the twelve eggs on the counter. She knocked it against the edge of the bowl to crack it. Surprisingly, it didn't. Ruby tried again and again, but still the egg shell remained intact. Taro noticed this.

Taro: "Okay, you can wield something like Crescent Rose, something almost double your size... yet you can't crack an egg?"

Ruby ignored her Saiyan boyfriend, getting rather annoyed. Her eye twitched loudly as she jumped in the air, egg in hand, yelling as she did. The egg finally cracked, but instead of only cracking the shell, bits of egg yolk and shell went everywhere. A part of it landed on Ruby's cheek. Taro took a piece of paper towel and wiped Ruby's cheek with his tail. He then took the other egg with his tail while he read the recipe. He cracked the egg as Ruby split the shell, watching as the yolk slipped into the bowl.

Taro: "Okay. That's two eggs. Next: add two cups of flour. Wait, we don't have measuring cups, do we?"

Ruby searched the room for measuring cups, only to come up empty handed. Taro smiled.

Taro: "Don't worry. We can eyeball it... I think."

Taro scratched the back of his head as Ruby shook the bag of flour over the bowl, only for nothing to come out. She looked inside to see it was full of flour. Suddenly, Ruby jumped on the countertop, holding the bag of flour upside down.

Taro: "Um... Ruby, I don't think that's a good-" 

Before Taro could finish, Ruby gently shook the bag once. All the flour in the world came pouring out, causing both Taro and Ruby to scream. When the cloud of white settled, our heroes were covered from head to toe in white. Piles of flour were sitting sparaticly everywhere in the kitchen.

Taro: "- Idea..."

Taro wheezed as flour flew off of his face. He breathed upward, knocking white out of his hair.

Ruby: "I'll get the vacuum."

(Ten minutes later)

With the kitchen now clean, Taro pulled the recipe out of his pocket again.

Taro: "Okay, we got the eggs and the flour. Next step: sprinkle chocolate chips into bowl."

He turned around, expecting the bag of chips to be on the counter where he left them. Instead, he saw nothing there but a white dotted outline of where the chips were flashing four or five times before vanishing.

Taro: "Why do I get the sinking feeling I know where those chips went?"

He turned again and to no surprise at all, Ruby was holding the bag of chips, one of them in her other hand. She looked at Taro with the puppy dog eyes.