Freezing Point

(Cat Burglar)

Teams RWBY and TWIL were sitting in RWBY'S dorm, watching TV... more or less. The only ones really watching were Blake and Lance. Wendi was playing chess with herself, Taro was doing a Sudoku puzzle, even though he was terrible at them.

Taro: "Hey!"

Shut up. Get back to your puzzle. Anyways, where was I? Oh yeah. Taro was doing a sudoku puzzle, Ruby was just stareing at her feet, Weiss and Ice were too infatuated with the other to notice the TV, and Yang... was just kinda there. Suddenly, a news report from Lisa Lavender came on the TV.

Lisa: "Reports of a cat burglar being on the prowl in Vale have flooded the police department this week. Whether these claims are legitimate or merely a yarn, citizens are encouraged to stay indoors."

Yang turned off the TV as everyone in the room besides Lance slowly turned and looked at Blake, her being a cat faunus and all. She looked at them before looking behind her, thinking there was something they were looking at. After seeing that nothing was there, she looked back at them.

Blake: "Seriously, guys?"

She jumped off the couch, tapping her foot angrily.

Blake: "Seriously? You're gonna call me a cat burglar just because I'm part cat? That's real mature."

Lance sat up from where he was. Taro pointed to him.

Taro: "Lance doesn't!"

Blake: "I know, and that's one reason I love him."

Blake began walking towards the door, grabbing a scroll and a cookie.

Blake: "You know, I have half a mind to report you guys to Glynda. What you're doing is profiling."

As she turned again, she grabbed the chessboard. Wendi just looked on in confusion.

Blake: "You all DISGUST me."

Blake turned one last time, grabbing a potted plant next to the doorway. Wendi looked on with pure white eyes.

Wendi: "But I wasn't done with that..."

Everyone remaining in that room was left stareing at each other. Lance sat where Blake was sitting, next to Ice. Ice crossed his arms.

Ice: "She seriously couldn't have made it any more obvious, could she?"

Taro shook his head.

Taro: "Nope."

Everyone else had a confused look on their faces.

Ice: "Seriously!? Did you guys not hear the stuff leaving the table!?"

Just as Ice finished his sentence, Blake came dashing back into the room without her bow, revealing her cat ears. She jumped over the back of the couch, swiping something from Ice's pocket and Lance, who released a piece of paper as he was dragged out of the room. The door slammed shut as Ice felt his back pocket. When he realized what Blake took, he turned Super Saiyan.

Ice: "Oh NO SHE DIDN'T! BLAKE!! GET BACK HERE WITH MY CAR KEYS!"

Ice rocketed out the door as the sound of the General Lee's engine started. Taro picked up the piece of paper Lance had dropped, reading it. When he stopped, he was rolling his eyes.

Ruby: "What does it say?"

Taro turned the paper around, revealing the words "TELL MY STORY!" scribbled in red colored pencil. After seeing it, Weiss shrugged.

Taro: "How long has he had this?"

Beats me.

Taro: "What do you mean 'beats me'!? You wrote it!"