Beauty and the Nerd.

Chapter 1

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

Harry P.O.V.

I slapped at my alarm clock with fury, groaning as I slowly lifted myself from the warmth of my bed.
First day of school, terrible, torturous school. I put my glasses on and made my way to the bathroom. "Honey get up! First day of school!'
"Yeah yeah I'm up mum!" I brushed my teeth and ran my hands through my wild curls. I gelled it back making sure they were tamed thoroughly, and walked to my closet. I put on our school uniform, slacks, a white button up, and a blue blazer with a tie. I put on my fancy dress shoes and made my way downstairs.
"Aw you look so cute! Breakfast is on the table!"
"Mum I'm 16! And okay thank you, smells good!"
I took a seat at the Long Island and shoved my food in my mouth quickly. As soon as I finished I washed my bowl off and dried my hands, making my way to the door after grabbing my bag.
"Mum I'm leaving now!!"
"Okay honey, have fun!!"
I nodded and sighed, yeah sure, fun.
"Okay mum, love you!!" I walked out of the house and trotted down the sidewalk, to my school.
I'm an unnoticed nerd, I focus on my studies instead of partying and whether I've lost my virginity yet or not. Even though it would be nice to have sex with Louis Tomlinson, the schools favorite. He's so beautiful, golden skin with a brown fringe that he flops to the side everyday, same thing. He's always perfect. The first thing I see when I walk into school is of course, him. He has his had thrown back laughing that beautiful contagious laugh of his.
Ugh why does he have to be so perfect?

Louis' P.O.V.

I was laughing at something Zayn said when I saw Harry Styles walk in. The quiet mysterious beauty that I seriously stalk everyday of the year. It all started in first grade when I caught him staring at me and I offered him to sit by me, and when he nodded his curls bounced beautifully and yeah I've pretty much crushed since then. When the bell rings I quickly say goodbye to Zayn and head off to my first class, not surprised when I see Harry sitting in the very front, ready for today's lesson. I take a seat right beside him and he blushes furiously. Oh my gosh he's so adorable, does he even know what he does to me?!
When the teacher came in he quickly straightened up and cleared his throat, smiling at her charmingly.
"Okay guys, how was everyone's summer?!"
A quiet chorus of "good" and "okay"'s came from the class and she nodded slowly.
"Well today we'll just be going over your schedules and making sure everyone's set and ready for the rest of the year!!"
I don't think I'll be learning much of anything this year with Harry in all of my classes. Wow, he's fucking perfect.

• • • • • • • • • • • •

A.N.x

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED CHAPTER 1, CHAPTER TWO SHOULD BE UP REALLY SOON LIKE LATER TONIGHT OR SOMETHING, THANK YOU FOR READING!! MWUAH!xx