Chapter 5- Really?!?!

Last time on Erikleen?!? 
Colleen got a phone call from josh asking if she wanted to go on a date with him, for some reason she said yes💀 little did Colleen know, Erik was going to tell her he liked her that day too🤭 Erik told Rachel what happened and she had this to say.....

I'm not going to write about them going on there date bc I'm to lazy for that!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi 2019 me, this chapter is gonna be pretty bad, ik I probably say that in all my other chapters but I rlly haven't written in so long, I kinda lost inspiration but at the same time there's so much things i'm thinking abt adding in this book, ty for listening to my little "rant" nd if u didn't read that, thank u for at least reading this book, lmao, u may continue reading;)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

omg wtf?? its currently april 24, 2020 n i wrote this chapter in 2019..yo im rlly sorry to the ppl that actually liked this story, i jus randomly stopped updating cus..well idk why i stopped updating but i did. also i was re reading some of the other chapters and all i can say is that i was cringing sm while reading that so im sorry u guys had to read that, i rlly am like wtf, why'd i use sm emojis- anyways i THINK  i like this chapter so im not rlly gonna change anything, im prob jus gonna add some things to make it better n yeah, one way to tell if i edited this in 2020 r the lowercase letters so yeah..um idk what else to say other than enjoy this chapter:)

———————————————————————————————————————————————— continuation: texts with Erik and Rachel❗️💔

Rachel: SHE'S DOING WHAT LATER?!?!?!?😡
Erik: Yup💔

Rachel: Erik you were friends with Colleen when her and josh were still together, he treated her like she was absolute shit and yet she still likes him!

Erik: Yeah ik, It really breaks my heart to know she still loves someone who hurt her so badly. I really don't want to talk to anyone, this hurt me pretty bad...

Rachel: What?! Erik what about me? Your the one who's telling me all of this, I want to help you. I won't tell anyone about this, even if they ask me if I herd from you I'll say no but please Erik, you don't need to talk to anyone else but me.....I'm always here for you💕

Erik: look Rachel, I don't want to sound like a dick rn but I'm going to go try to find something I can addition for, maybe a movie, maybe a tv show, idk yet but I'll still try to talk to you as much as I can.

Rachel: ok Erik! good luck, bye

Erik: bye
————————————————————————————————————————————————    

Information about the movie:
So I found a movie plot i rlly liked, I Auditioned for it, and I got the part! it's a love movie👀 so basically it's about this guy that was in love with someone but then found out some heart breaking news. he didn't think he'd find anyone he would love as much as he loved her but turns out he did. About 2 months later he finally became happy again. One day he decided to go get coffee and found a very beautiful woman outside of the coffee shop. He wasn't gonna go up to her bc he was shy but she accidentally bumped into him while he was walking out of the coffee shop. She said she was sorry, and he said it was ok but he wanted to know more about this girl so he asked her if she wanted to just sit and talk and she agreed! Of course the first question he asked her was what her name was. (In the movie her name Jazmin but irl her name was Jackie, also Erik's name in the movie was Alex) Jazmin asked me what my name was and I said Alex. After a while of them talking abt there life stories, Alex finally got the carriage to ask Jazmin for her phone number. The movie was a love and comedy movie and they shot it immediately.