Chapter 4: Lost In his Eyes

I'm updating becaus I need an escape from reality haha

This is really short though and yes,I do realize that I'm probably just talking to myself. Anyway,a writer's gotta write. :p

Love,

Ram

P.s. If anyone is reading this(which I highly doubt),please be guided Italicized convos are meant to be spoken in English. Those that are not are meant to be spoken in Hanggul. Thanks!

================================================================================

MaRi

"Hey,you really should talk more or you might become mute," I told my cousin Sheewon as he led me to the staircase where my Dad's house was located. It was placed on top of a hill and we just parked his car at the garage. He told me we had to walk the steps to get into the house.

"Wow," I said as I finally took in the magnificent view of the city. I looked around and felt the cold summer breeze blow the strands of hair away from my face. "Seoul is so pretty." I only realised that I had stopped walking when my cousin suddenly poked my cheeks.

"Why did you stop?" he said. I just looked uncertainly at him since I did not understand him at all. I stared at him right in the eyes and got lost into the darkest eyes I had ever seen. His gaze was so captivating,it was as if he was sucking me to get lost into some unknown universe.

"You're eyes are so pretty", I said as I found myself touching the corners of his eyes. He stiffened and I watched his eyes grow big. And if it's possible for black to go darker than it is,that's exactly how his eyes are now. He suddenly grabbed my waist and drew me closer to him. Now it's was my turn to stiffen since his face was drawing nearer to mine. My heartbeat suddenly spiked and I felt all my blood supply rush up to my head.I knew I had to move away but my body doesn't seem to cooperate with me and my mind was starting to get foggy. His lips was just about an inch away from mine when his phone suddenly rang which led us to jump at least a foot away from each other. 

"Awkard", I said with a nervous laugh as I watched him answer his phone as if nothing happened. Well,nothing did happen though. And that's how it should be. But why do I feel a bit disappointed?....