GAMER BOY

this story. Is the story of my life. Well. not the story of my life but the story of a friends life. A close friend.also everything in bold writing is a side note from me :)

this is dedicated to Amy and Crystal :)

Well my name is William Harris. I was born on the 18th of September 2000 the day of my birth was. well i cant explain it of course because sadly i was a baby and don't remember it. i was raised normally kind of. My parents split up when i was younger and my mum is lesbian now. And my dad. Well i think my dad is insane. Not really but I'm just saying. i guess my mum understands that women know how women want to be treated. and i support her 100%. i hate it when people use the words 'faggot' and 'gay' as insults because being bisexual or being homosexual is not a bad thing at all and it shouldn't be used as an insult. i have a few friends that are bi but not any fully homosexual that i recall.

I've just come out of a relationship. i loved her. So I'm giving up on relationships. Everyone says ill get over it and that i shouldn't give up so easily. But i cant think of anyone else but Sarah. Sarah Kelly. That's her name. The name of the girl i love. a day after she broke up with me we were walking home like any other day me,her and a few other friends. I had to walk a separate way from everyone else so i hugged her good bye and continued in my direction. But i couldn't bare it so i ran up to her and kissed her. I'm not exactly sure how she felt about it but i know it was a stupid thing to do. She still wants to be friends. But i want more than that.

*(William you will get over her don't give up on relationships just yet there's still a chance for you. you will find someone one day and it wont be just a "college relationship")*

my interests are video games and video editing. I mainly edit videos for my step mums photography. And I'm a ps4 fan if you wanted to know. Music is also one of my interests. My favorite band is gorillaz. I also like system of a down. And others. I don't like pop music.

Well. I haven't written much but i have a story to tell. So. Um. Once i set my carpet on fire...not really interesting but I'm not sure what to say. I tend to get. Lost in my own mind. i get caught up thinking about something and totally drift off topic. Then the person I'm talking to just gets pissed because I'm not listening.

Friends. I guess i have allot there's Amy,Crystal,Finn,Xander,Thomas and more. well the fact that i cant remember all of them probably means i have allot. The one friend i can have a deep and serious conversation with but also be silly and joke around with is really the best that friend is Thomas. Thomas

*(cough cough what about me)*

So the tittle of this novel/book; gamer boy ive named it this because i thinks it the perfect definition of me. Well. that and caring. To be honest i think im caring of everyone. mainly friends. i care about girls quite abit more than guys because... i hate guys. Its not a sexual thing i just think they are awful people most of them and also they smell so bad. Im not awful and neither is thomas but all other guys are.

*(totally agree with you there buddy)*

I think im a very feminine male i just generallt like being around girls. But then again dont all boys. Except i dont hang out with girls to 'get with them' i do it because as i said before girls are just better than boys. In so many ways. including looks girls are generically ment to be more attractive then boys so girls are just no arguement better than boys.

*(haha 696 words written haha)*

Now internet my opinion on internet is i dont know its kind of mixed it wastes time which sucks but it also kills time if you get what im saying. Facebook mainly. That wastes my time/ kills time alot for me and really all i use it for is to message people because the reception where i live is to shit to text people. Also use it for redtube.......uh...i mean ..uh youtube. Yea youtube. Iwatch music videos and funny videos yup thats what i do.

*(ahahahahahahaha ok ok sure sure)*

These side notes are ridiculous.

*(you love them)*

Youre right i do.

Now back to that story.

Well anyway some stuffs gone down with Sarah and now there's another guy in the picture. That hates me. And. Is trying to get her to hate me. What a fucking asshole. I was hanging out with Sarah's friend and he took a photo and sent it to her. Trying to get ger to hate me aswell as him.

*( what a douche)*