//8//

The sun was beaming brightly on the trio's faces in the morning. Some might say that their sleeping position was awkward but to them it was perfectly comfortable. Renjun's leg was on top of Jaemin's side and the couple's arms were wrapped around the way smaller Chinese boy.

But that would all be ruined soon but the noise from outside the door. "Mark! Just let me love you!" Renjun groaned at the sound. He was irritated already by the fact he let his one-sided enemies in his bed. "Donghyuck leave me alone." Suddenly a loud cry could be hear, at that was it. Renjun could take a lot of things but he could not take hearing somebody else cry.

Renjun built up all of his strength in his body and pushed the two lovers off his bed just to march to his door. When he opened it, a very concerning scene could be seen. Chenle was holding back Mark and Jisung was covering Donghyuck who was sobbing loudly. As soon as everybody noticed that Renjun had woken up and looked very mad everything stopped.

"Ren-" their words were stopped by a loud scream coming from the small boy who then began started cry. "Hyung!" Jisung let go off Donghyuck and went to hug Renjun. "Why are you doing this to me? I hate you all! Why did you decide to come? Mom I wanna go back to China."

Renjun continued to run his mouth while sobbing even though nobody could understand what he was saying besides Chenle because he was unknowingly speaking Chinese. Mark had calmed down and bowed slightly to Renjun. "I'm sorry." The crying had stopped and Renjun dramatically sighed and put his hands on Mark's shoulders.

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to Donghyuck. He's the one that's actually upset." During this whole misfit, the previous crying boy had went outside to breath. Mark just sighed and walked down the steps. Suddenly and arm went around Renjun's small waist. "Wow you're so wise,baby" he rolled his eyes and moved away from Jaemin.

"It's called having common sense. Something you don't have." Renjun sassed Jaemin but Jeno looked quite offended. "It's not something we want" Jeno replied with a smile "then what to do you want." Renjun knew it was quite obvious what they were going to say but he was prepared for the unison they had with answering "you."

A high pitched and handclaps began as Jisung and Chenle began praising the two. "Wow so cool! So manly" Renjun just shook his head at the two and went downstairs to get away from the troublesome four. And also to ease drop on Mark and Donghyuck's conversation. It was quite obvious something was going on between the two but something about Mark seemed off.

"Hyuckie?" Mark called out for the second eldest in the house who had his arms crossed while sitting on the couch. "Hyuckie, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get make you cry." Donghyuck shifted as Mark sat down " I'll break up with her soon, you know you're the only one for me okay?" Mark hugged him from the side and Renjun couldn't see Donghyuck's face but he could've sworn he heard a giggle.

But wait Mark had a girlfriend. Does that mean that mean that he's been cheating on her with Donghyuck? Wait Mark's not straight? A lot of things were going on his Renjun's mind but it was mainly one thing.Mark isn't straight.

Wasn't he?

———
I want to start either a johnil fic or Changlix