IX

Chat between Laurmani.

Mani: Lo I'm freaking out right now!

Lauren: what's wrong Mani?

Mani: so I'm going over to Ally's today and I'm planning on telling her how I feel.

Lauren: ok...

Mani: is this a good idea?

Lauren: it's a great idea!

Mani: but what if she doesn't feel the same way?

Lauren: I've seen how Ally talks about you, how she looks at you, how she talks about you. She's into you Mani.

Mani: I hope you're right.

-

Normani
I was standing outside of Ally's house messing around with the bracelet on my wrist as I debated on whether or not I was actually going to do this. Should I do this?

"Hey Mani!"

It looks like I'm doing this. "Hey Ally. Can I talk to you?" I asked. Ally smiles "oh that's great because I have some great news!" She squeals as she let's me inside. I sat down "what did you want to tell me?" I asked.

Ally smiles "well I was working my shift at the diner yesterday and Tory was there and he asked me out! Isn't that great!" She squeals.

I felt like I had just been stabbed in the heart several hundred different times and I forgot what breathing was. I honestly thought that I had a chance with her, but unfortunately the old saying hold true. Never fall in love with a straight girl.