XI

"Are you fucking kidding?!" Rye shouted, kicking Jack.

Jack laughed, "when are you gonna learn that you have to be nice to get what you want...?"

"Go fuckin' screw!" Rye spat.

Jack just smirked. Mikey swallowed as he looked at him, "Rye, i- i- you-" he sighed, "look, I'm not leaving Jack, i wanna be here."

"Is that why you're covered in fucking blood?!"

"You don't know what shit I'm into," he raised a brow, making Jack smirk, and Rye rolled his eyes.

"So you're into getting a fucking hole put through your hand?!" Rye snapped.

"Rye, don't do this," Mikey mumbled, "i like him, okay?"

Rye scoffed, "oh, fuck off!"

"What?!" Mikey frowned, "why have you got so much against him?!"

"Because he's a fucking asshole who doesn't give a flying fuck about you!"

"And you do?!" Mikey snapped, "you don't give a fuck about what I want, as long as Jack's not in the fucking picture!"

"Because he's fucking bad for you, Mike!" Rye shouted at him, "he fucked you over, he's fucking hurt you and now he thinks that's alright because you're fucking letting him!"

"Oh, go fuck-"

"C'mon," Jack said, cutting Mikey off, "let's go prove him wrong."

Rye groaned in frustration and watched the smirk appear on Mikey's face. The two of them disappeared out the door and up the stairs (leaving the doors open) and Rye heard them fall onto the couch.

Jack pulled Mikey on top of him on the couch, kissing him roughly as their hands explored each other's body's. Mikey straddled Jack's hips, grinding against him slowly, desperate for him.

Rye tried not to listen, but he could hear everything that was happening above him. He heard them shuffling around, he heard the soft moans, and he heard the rhythmic bang of the couch against the wall. He couldn't bare to fucking hear it, knowing Mikey was going to regret this whole thing when he had his head straight.

He tried to take his mind off of it, but the fucking banging and the moans seemed to be so loud, he could barely think about anything else.

They eventually stopped, though they sounded like they'd had fun. Rye sighed with relief but couldn't get the thought of them out of his head. Mikey deserved better than Jack, he needed better than him.

"Mike!" Rye shouted, wanting to talk to him without Jack there, "Mikey?!"

Though he rolled his eyes when Jack appeared at the door, leading Mikey to his friend.

"I need to talk to Mikey," he said with a snarl.

"I'm not stopping you," Jack smirked.

"Without you in the fucking room."

"Fine, fine," Jack rolled his eyes and pushed Mikey into the room properly, slipping though the door and shutting it behind himself.