Runaway Rated R scene

A/N: (This is the restricted part, I left out of the story. ENJOY)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That make-out session was amazing but I'm not done yet.

"We're finished already?" Nick asked. I shook my head and practically jumped on him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and began grinding my hips into his. I want to actually feel his skin. I lifted up his shirt, with no problem. He was muscular but not Taylor Lautner muscular, he had a simple four-pack.I began to lick his abs and trail kisses from his chest to the top of his jeans. He moaned as I gently bit his abs.

I pulled down his jeans about to go pull off his boxers when Dominic interrupted, " What are you about to do?"

" Something I wanted to do for a long time," I said while pulling down his boxers.

Holy shit, he was huge. I bet he isn't a virgin with junk like that. I should ask him, before I expect he knows what he is doing.

"Have you ever had sex before?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He looked at me and started blushing, "Not exactly. . . I have a rubber,we don't want you getting pregnant on my first time."

Aw,how cute! I feel so wrong to take his virginity and then never talk to him again. Oh, well. . . It's now or never. I caressed his cheek and slowly nibbled on his ear. Suddenly, I felt his friend stiff up. Now, is the perfect time. I slowly went down to his friend and put him in my mouth slowly, taking one inch at a time. I sped up when he started moaning my name. I stood up and pushed him to the wall. I saw his c*ck begin to glisten with pre-c*m. This is gonna be fun!

"Jordan, you don't have to," Dominic said while catching his breath. I placed my finger to his lips. I slowly stripped out of my shirt then my jeans, only leaving me in my bra and panties. Dominic slowly pushed me on the bench and started kissing my body, from my neck to my thighs. I moaned his name when he reached my chest. He took of my bra and sucked on my n*pples gently . For him to be a virgin,he sure is experienced! He then removed my panties and kissed my hips. I looked at him caringly and started kissing him, adding more and more ecstasy.

"Do it now," I whimpered.He sat down,put on the condom and placed me on his c*ock. Damn, it really hurt but not for long. I began bouncing up and down and Nick finally got the hang of it. We did four different positions, on the second postion I came twice. On the third postion, he came. We finally did our last position and we came in unison. This was really good but not like my first time.

Jordan, stop thinking about Travis. Oh, SHIT. . . . Travis. I just freaking cheated. I hopped off of him and kissed him passionately.

"Jordan, to let you know I'm very glad that your the one who took my virginity. I never thought it would be in a locker room but, I always knew I would lose it to you," Nick admitted catching his breath.

"It was no problem but we can't tell anybody and we have to go back ignoring each other," I said while putting my clothes on.

"I can't do that,Jordan," He declared while finding his boxers.

"For one, I can't talk to you with your junk out," I chuckled.

"You didn't say that when you were on it," He replied jokingly,putting on his boxers.

"Now that I can turn to you, Nick you have to try to ignore me . . . I cheated on my boyfriend and you cheated on Brooklyn," I confessed.

"Don't you see that I wanna be with you !" Dominic yelled. I looked at him at him in utter shock. Did he just say that he wants to be with me? I don't even care what he said, doesn't he care that we cheated. I looked at him,shook my head and headed out of the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I put this seperate because some people don't like scenes like this, so here it is! I hope ya liked it. . . I know it was unexpected but hey my middle name is UNEXPECTED! inbox me if you think of a part that could be added :)

-MoMo! <3