Chapter 1

"Banner, please. It's beautiful out, we cannot give up the chance to enjoy the water." Thor pleaded. Bruce sighed behind his book.

"It's really not." Bruce said, peeking out at the mostly cloudy sky.

Tony had rented out a row of beach houses for them, for a week of 'fun'. Tony, Pepper, Peter, and even Stephen, were staying in the first house. It was a mystery how he had gotten the wizard to come along.

Well, not really. It was a mystery how they were being quiet enough with their weird threesomes to get away with it while Peter was just in the other room. Maybe Stephen was warping them away somewhere. He just knew Tony hadn't wanted Peter with Thor and himself after Thor tried to give Peter beer. Twice.

Steve, Bucky, Natasha, Vision and Wanda were in the other house. Steve and Bucky has not been a surprise when, during one of Buckys late night terrors, the screams turned to cries for a certain man. Steve never slept in his own room again. After that, they could be seen giving quiet appreciation, touching hands, and gentle kisses in the early morning that Bruce pretended not to see before making an unnecessary amount of noise coming into the room.

Natasha and Wanda were... another story. He was caught completely off guard, when one day he came back to the compound earlier than everyone else and they were making out fiercely, with Nat in Wanda's lap and her hands in her hair.

Vision sat beside them, just running hands through Wanda's hair. He had said something about being asexual before. Apparently he was fine with sharing his partner as well. Bruce just nodded, and waved at them before escaping.

The only ones who hadn't had any real relationship change after the war was... Thor, and himself. And in Tony's mind, that meant they had to have the last house to themselves and not just each take a couch in Tony's ridiculously large rented house, because they wouldn't have to "be around the make out sessions". The problem being, Tony had no idea Bruce was smitten with Thor.

It had just sort of happened, after being together on the space ship and coming back to earth. He saw how sweet the king was with his peoples children, how kind with the parents. How he settled arguments and calmed nerves. How he was such a good person, bearing the weight of his world.

He had walked in on Thor once, quietly mourning, a few tears falling down his face. He sat down beside him and patted his hand, and surprisingly, Thor had taken it completely and laid his head on Bruce's shoulder without uttering a word. He was sure as he felt his whole body warm and a small smile grace his face that it was the moment when he started to have a problem.

"Banner? Are you listening? I've never seen a dolphin up close. Do you think I may see one today?" Thor asked. Bruce took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes.

"To be honest, I highly doubt you'll see a dolphin here, but feel free to go look." Bruce said. Thor nodded and disappeared into the other room. Bruce took a breath, thinking he may finally get to finish his book, when a pair of swim shorts was held out to him.

"Tony left this apparel to be worn into the water. You should get dressed at once. The sky is starting to cloud over, and it isn't me causing it. I would hate to miss our opportunity." Thor said. Bruce sighed but he couldn't help but start to chuckle.

"Alright, I give up. Go get dressed." Bruce said, closing his book and taking the shorts. Thor muttered some form of success under his breath and trotted off towards his bedroom. Bruce chuckled and headed to his room as well.

<hr/>

"Come on Banner!" Thor yelled, running down the beach.

His ponytail bounced and his muscles practically rippled under his skin. Bruce couldn't help admiring it, as Thor ran into the water. He stopped around his knee depth and bent over, before sitting back up, hands on his hips.