Trader

I flew to the temple. I hadn't been there since we defeated Malefor. so I guess they didn't know I was alive. "Hello" I said. the word echoed through the halls. I heard foot steps echoing. "hello ?" I said again. " Can it be?" a voice said. "*gasp* it is!!" it was Cyril. " Spyro!! so very glad to see you!!" he said. " We had been searching and searching for you!" he said excitedly. " terrador!! volteer!! he's here!!" Cyril shouted.

Through the halls walked terrador and volteer. " it can't be." said volteer. " Spyro!! it you!" said terrador. " Where's Ignitus?" asked volteer. " he died through the belt." I said sadly. " tsk without a doubt." Terrador mumbled loudly. Cyril and volteer laughed.

" Hey where's Cynder?" I asked. " well she's up in her room with a guest." answered Cyril. I ran as fast as I could cause I wasn't sure what "guest" meant.

I knocked on the door. I was hoping for Cynder to answer but instead answered a dragon who looked similar to me but was black and had a dark blue underbelly. " yes" he answered. " um who are you?" I asked. Cynder butted in. " Spyro this is my mate Shadow." she said " mate!?" I said. " How could you!" I said. " you peed in me!" she said. I stayed silent. " we already mated the right way." she said.

I turned away. "trader!" I said turn evil. my scales turned dark purple. and my voice changed. I jumped on Cynder and pinned her to the ground. I thrust I'm my shaft and raped her. Shadow began to glow. he sent a shock wave through the air that slowed time down. he attacked me like a bolt of lightning. I began to fight back. I pushed Shadow of his feet. I toppled back I clawed him and he curled up into a ball in the corner of the room. Shadow clawed my neck and pinned me down. " its over." he said before clawing my face.