one

"jennaaaahhhh"
"jennaaaahhhh"
"JENNAH WILLIAMS WAKE UP"
i wake up to the sound of my best friend cassie yelling at me
from the other side of the dorm. oh yeah...my first day of college is today.....

after i finally accept the fact that i have to go to class today, i get out of bed, grab a towel and get my shampoo and conditiner. "im going to get in the shower before class starts" i say while walking out the door. "okayyy" i hear cassie yell....shes never been a quiet child. when i arrive at the showers they are empty. like i mean there are only like three people in here. after i set my towel om the rack and undress i set an alarm for ten minutes on my phone so that i can wash my hair and tidy up before my classes start.

my alarm goes off to the sound of one directions "steal my girl" i mean what can i say....im kind of a fangirl. i hit the snooze button and jump out of the shower. oh. my. god. i forgot to bring my other clothes to change into!! i mentally face palm myself and get into a robe PRAYING that no one sees me walk down the hall to my room.

im almost there i can see my door when suddenly i hear an unknown voice "uhm you do know that boys are on this floor too, right?" i turn around and see a boy about my age and im not gonna lie....he was cute. "uh i left my clothes in my dorm so it was this or nothing...ya um see ya" i say and walk into my dorm.

when i walk inside cassie is already laughing at me...i ignore her and go pick out my outfit for the day. its pretty hot here in california so i decided to go with light jean shorts, a red baseball tee, and my (dirty) white converse. i go into the bathroom and pull my hair into a messy high ponytail and then put in my pearl earrings. i put a little mascara, concelear, eyeliner and powder on before grabbing my backpack and walking out the door.

i thankfully make it to biology class right on time and i mean like i walked in right when the bell went off. i take a seat next to a girl with brown hair and really pretty green eyes. shes stunning and shes also very tan (goals). the proffeser walks in and starts talking about what we will be learning about this year and before i know it class is over.

i exit the room and walk to my next class which is my math class. ugghhh i absolutely HATE math. when i walk in i see the same girl that i sat next to in biology but the rest of the faces are unfamiliar. i take a seat in the back of the class next to a boy who is turned around...so i cant see his face.

the teacher walks in and the boy looks up.....oh god its the same guy that saw me in my robe coming back from the showers. he looks at me and starts laughing... i turn and whisper yell "what?" he snickers again "nothing i just remember your face when i caught you in the hallway" i give him a dake smile and say "hahaha very funny" he holds out his hand and says "im shawn. shawn mendes." i put my hand in his and say "im jennah" wow this boy is cute....i could get used to this.

*authors note*
HEY GUYS!!!! so sorry this is sl short but yea so im kinda excited bc this is my first fanfic soooo if you like it pleaseeeeee vote and stuff and i will ne updating every other so mark your calenders! anyways yeah! i love shawn
:)))))