1

Currently at Marinette's Bakery.
"Ladybug and Chat Noir save the day once again, I win! Haha!" Manon said as she was holding a ladybug doll and a Chat Noir doll.

"Ok, you win Manon." Marinette said.

"Marinette! Ms. Chamack is here to pick up Manon!" Sabine called out.

"Coming!" Marinette and Manon shouted.

"Marinette can I keep these dolls until the next time I come?" Manon asked, the dolls held tightly in her arms.

The girl with dark blue pigtails was about to say yes, but thinking back on last time, as she was close to becoming one of Puppeteer's puppets, but she couldn't say no. Manon was giving Marinette her signature move the baby doll eyes.

"Fine, here you go" She Handed her the Ladybug, Chat Noir, Lady WiFi, Evillustrator, Rogercop, Reflekta, Antibug, and Bubbler. (BTW MARINETTE MANAGED TO MAKE 3 NEW DOLLS FOR MANON, IDK I JUST WANTED TO SPICE IT UP A BIT.)

"Thanks Marinette! You're the best!" Manon put all the dolls in her backpack except the Chat Noir doll.

"Marinette? There is not enough room! I can't fit Chat Noir." Manon stated, placing the doll on the ground with a pout.

"Ok, Now let's go before your Mom gets mad." "Ok!" The two girls went downstairs to give Ms. Chamack Manon back.

"Thanks for taking care of Manon! See you next time!" And with that Manon and Ms. Chamack left the bakery.

The next day at Manon's school.
"LADYBUG WINS AGAIN!" Manon shouted to her friend Chris Lahiffe.

"Ok, but I'll win with next time! Now can I be Ladybug?" Chris said.

"Ok here you g-" Right as Manon was about to give Chris the Ladybug doll, the teacher interrupted "MANON AND CHRIS be quiet, I can hear you two across the room! I'm trying to read to the reading group!" The teacher stated.

"Ok Mr. Martin!" The 2 replied.

"Now lets play!" Chris said.

"Ok. Ladybug I'm going to get your Miraculous!" Manon said.

"In your dreams Antibug!"

"I'm going to to win! You'll be SUPER DUPER SORRY!"

The Mr. Martin heard her shout. "Manon that was was your last warning! Now I'm going to keep these doll for the rest of the day. You can get them at my desk at the end of class."

And with that the teacher took the Ladybug and Antibug dolls out of their hands and went to their desk.

Manon's thoughts
All I was doing was playing with my dolls with Chris and minding my own business. Mr. Martin shouldn't have token MY dolls! I WANT THOSE DOLLS!

Meanwhile in The Agreste Mansion.
"Ah, what can be more powerful than a girl who is angry about her dolls being taken away? This is perfect, fly away my devilish Akuma, and overcast her soul!"

And with that the butterfly flew across Paris and towards Manon's school.

Back at Manon's school.
"Manon are you ok? You look furious." Chris said.

"Mr. Martin had no right to take what was MINE. I was minding my own business." Manon stated while grabbing the LadyWiFi doll.

Flap, Flap, Flutter, flutter.

The Akuma entered the LadyWiFi doll that Manon was holding.

"Puppeteer it is me your old friend Hawk Moth. I'm giving you a second chance to show the world who you really are, You know what I want, Are you up to it?" Hawk Moth offered the little angry girl.

She thought 'I mean I didn't deserve to have MY dolls taken away from me. Mr. Martin is just a big, fat, MEANIE! He will be SUPER DUPER SORRY!'

"Yes Hawk Moth, I will show everyone what's MINE!"

Chris's POV
I look at Manon and see her face was a dark shade of red, and had a purple light surrounding it.

Then out of nowhere Manon says "Yes Hawk Moth, I will show everyone what is MINE!"

"What do you mean Mano-" I stopped when I saw dark purple stuff surround her, she now was blue, had purple eyes, and was hovering. How is that possible?

"I'm not Manon! I'm Puppeteer!" Manon/Puppeteer yelled at me.

Wait a sec, who is Hawk Moth?

Meanwhile at Collège Françoise Dupont.
"Girl you cannot believe what I found out about ladybug!" Alya said

"What about Ladybug Alya?" Marinette replied

"Well I heard that-" She was cut off by dark purple mass surrounding her.

"Alya!" Her best friend shouted.

The whole class turned to see that Alya's seat was now occupied by LadyWiFi.

"LadyWiFi?!" Marinette and Adrien shouted.

"I'm Not LadyWiFi! I'm Puppeteer! And you Marinette, you know where the Chat Noir doll is so, tell me where it is, I WANT THAT DOLL!" LadyWiFi shouted while pointing at Marinette.

"No, I'm not going to tell you Manon, I want the old Manon back!" Marinette replied with confidence.

"Manon is gone Marinette, you are going to be SUPER DUPER SORRY for not telling me!" LadyWiFi was about to shoot Marinette with a pause icon but Hawk Moth stopped her.

"No! Don't mess with other people till all of your dolls are possessed, I don't want to waste any more time, So focus on activating all of your dolls! You know what happened last time when you wasted your time! You can have fun after I get my Miraculous." Hawk Moth said to Puppeteer Mentally.

"Fine..." Puppeteer said.

"Well looks like your off the hook Marinette, but after I have Ladybug and Chat Noirs Miraculouses I will make you pay!" LadyWiFi stated.

Then LadyWiFi flew out of school, shortly after Marinette and Adrien went to the bathroom.
"Tikki/Plagg"

"Transform Me!"