Chapter 1: Regular day

On Facebook there's an anonymous group called Padded Moms. It's a group for Moms who secretly wear diapers. The group currently has 6 members. It was originally started by two friends. Their names in the group are [Padded S] and [Crystal]. The group had been up for about two months now. All the girls on there would frequently post about their Diapers, wether it was pictures or stories about something interesting.

(12:47 PM) User [Stinky Brinky] posted a picture: "Got in some gardening work while the kids where at school. Guess it's time to change ;)"
The picture itself was of her diaper area. Showing off her tan sweaty legs and wet, yellow stained diaper. There was also little bits of dirt over the diaper. Most likely from working in the garden.

Comments:

[Diapered Bliss]: Wish I could get some gardening work done in my diaper!

[Padded S]: Nice photo, wish I could get a tan that high on my legs lol

[Crystal]: Sarah I keep telling you that you can tan at my house. You don't need to worry about anyone seeing you.

[Padded S]: And I keep telling you not to use my real name on here. Unlike you I don't want everyone to know I wear diapers.

[Honey]: Looking great Brinky! Also I'm pretty sure everyone here knows your names Sarah by now. No need to worry about it. Plus what else would we call you?

[Stinky Brinky]: Thanks everyone! I'm all changed now, in a fresh thinner diaper.
Also Sarah your lucky to be called by your real name. I'm lucky everyone goes with the second half of mine lol

[Padded S]: I guess that's true, but why not just tell us then?

[Stinky Brinky]: I don't know I'm just a little nervous honestly. Only my older daughter knows about my secret.

End Comments

(8:29 PM) User [Jenny] posted a story: "So today I was babysitting my friends daughter. She was sitting on my lap as we where watching TV and I noticed she was squeezing my waist. Since I was at home I was in one of my bigger Diapers and not the thin ones I wear at work. So as I noticed she was squeezing I quickly shifted positions and grabbed her arms bringing them up.
She looked back at me and said "Are you wearing diapers?" I quickly said no, but she didn't believe me. She kept asking about it and at one point I went to the bathroom and changed into a pair of panties I still had. When I got back I slightly pulled down my pants to show that I wasn't wearing a diaper.
Luckily that was enough to make her believe. However that's not even where the story begins.
When I was in the middle of making dinner I started to pee myself in front of her. I didn't notice quick enough and all the pee flowed out.
She teased me about it and said how I should be in diapers for the rest of the night until her mom picked her up. Tomorrow when she wakes up my friend will probably hear about how I wet myself.
I'm so embarrassed right now."

Comments:

[Diapered Bliss]: That sounds like something my daughter would do. Also I'm sorry to hear that.

[Honey]: How old was she?

[Jenny]: She was 5. So I can't really blame her.

[Diapered Bliss]: That's how old my daughter is. You just have to tell her no.

[Honey]: My 9 year old girl used to make fun of my older daughter for needing diapers to sleep. But after I told her that wasn't ok she stopped.

[Jenny]: Thanks. Next time I'm babysitting I'll be more assertive.

[Crystal]: You could also tell her that if she makes fun of you then you'll put her in pull-ups for the night. I did that with my daughter once and now she's more then accepting about me wearing them.

[Honey]: Yeah you have a small frame right? You probably have toddler pull-ups for yourself.

[Jenny]: Thanks again for the advice, but I don't know how the mom would feel about me doing that.

[Honey]: Wait, I just remembered. Aren't you a preschool teacher? How is a 5 year old giving you a problem?

[Jenny]: It's different. Those kids look at me as a teacher and look up to me. That girl looks down on me. Especially after peeing myself like that.

[Honey]: That makes sense, good luck in the future.

End Comments

(1:39 AM) User [Honey] posted a picture: "Goodnight everyone! Wonder how this will look tomorrow ;)"
The picture was of Honey's diapered butt. It was a clean and pure white. You could also see the bottom of a purple tank top Honey was wearing.

Comments:

[Jenny]: Goodnight. Have sweet dreams

[Honey]: Thanks Jenny. I thought you'd be the only one up. I haven't used the bathroom at all this evening, so I'm looking forward to how this diaper will look tomorrow.

And that's the end of the first chapter of this new story.
What did you think?
I enjoyed writing it alot and have alot planned out so expect more.
Also who would you like to see more of? As the description says we will be looking into the girls real lives. So if a character is Popular Enough that will probably come quicker.
I hope you enjoyed and
Thank you for Reading!