twenty-seven.

today, zach and the boys were leaving to go back to los angeles. i will admit that i am sad.

the past couple of days i enjoyed the rest of the new york shows. i even went to the new jersey show, which i have to admit was lit. jersey people know how to have a fun time. anywho, you're probably wondering about zach and i. well we went on a ton of dates in such a short period of time. we even have made us official.

zach is really sad that he can't stay for a couple of more days. he wants to see me graduate in a few days but i told him that i would call him after and tell him every detail.

right now, we are at the airport. gabbie and christina already said their goodbyes to everyone so as we speak they are holding onto their boyfriends, enjoying the last few moments.

jack turns to me, grabs my arm, and pulls me into a hug. i laugh. jack and i became super close. he is like the big brother i never had. he leaves a kiss on top of my head before messing up my hair. i just groan in response. "i'll miss you little one, don't have too much fun without me", we hugged one last time before he walked back to gabbie.

corbyn taps on my shoulder. i turn around starting to feel the tears coming. this little bean has become my best friend. we can talk about space and conspiracy theories all day and all night without getting bored. i'll miss that the most. "don't talk to anyone else about space while i'm gone, that's our thing. don't forget", yep now i'm crying.

i hear a cough come from behind me. i turn around again to meet the chest of the one and only jonah. dang why is this man so tall? i look up to meet his face to be greeted with a warm smile. he just picks me up and hugs me. he already knows what i am going to say so he just says, "i'll make sure zach doesn't run down any hallways naked again".

i look at the blue eyed boys as he pulls me into a hug. "just behave", i of course nod. we kept it simple so he didn't start crying.

finally, the hardest goodbye has to be done. i look over at my boyfriend who is pouting. i run into his arms and cry into his shoulder. i couldn't speak. i know i will have to get use to these goodbyes but christina even told me that it never gets easier. he pulls back and kisses my tears. "i'll call you and text you all the time, you'll be okay, you know you always have christina near. goodbye my love, i love you."

i shake my head which results in him giving me a confused look, "this isn't a goodbye, it's a see you later." he smiles and kisses me softly.

i watch him meet up with the boys before walking away. christina, gabbie, and i are all crying messes. awe wave goodbye until they are out of our view.

we sadly walk back to our uber, get in, and go home to cry some more.