~~4~~

Somewhere, in the same city...

It was in the early morning; a huge mansion is shown. The mansion is not less than a palace, there were more than twenty cars with different brands parked outside. Guards and securities standing here and there to protect. The gardeners were working and cleaning the garden. Many workers and servants were doing their respective jobs that was assigned to them.

In to the mansion, in the living area there was a man in his early fifties seated. He was none other than the great businessman Mr. Prakash Singhania. He was a humble and great man. Loves to help people and always stands for justice. Especially, loves his one and only son to the core of his heart. Never said a "NO" to him and always supported his son's decisions in any situations.

Prakash was seated and reading the daily newspaper as usual. There stood beside him the ever-loyal Raju. Yes, Raju was the personal bodyguard to Prakash and his son. He was never considered as a servant by the father and the son. Raju was there with Prakash for a very long time now. He is also a very good man. Always does anything and is even ready to sacrifice his life for Prakash and his son.

Prakash: What is in my schedule, today?

Raju: There is only one meeting today which needs your presence. All the others are handled by Ayaan sir.

Prakash smiled looking at the paper. Then Raju got a call, he attended it immediately. After a while he was so happy and excited hearing something from the other side. He ended the call.

Raju: (happy and excited) Sir, there is a happy and great news for you.

Prakash looked up from the paper, smiling.

Prakash: What is it Raju? What is that happy news?

Raju: Sir, our Ayaan sir has won THE BEST BUSINESSMAN OF THE YEAR AWARD. They called us to inform that only.

Prakash: (smiling widely) That's my son. I'm so proud of him.

Raju: Yes, sir. He deserves this award for his hard work.

Prakash: Raju, what is this? It's been sometime now, where is my son? I want to see him. Have to share this happiness.

Raju was about to speak when a Voice, interrupted them. Both Prakash and Raju turned towards the direction of the voice. They both smiled widely seeing HIM.

 They both smiled widely seeing HIM

Ayaan: Good morning dad!!!

There was Ayaan standing at the entrance. He had arrived after his usual early morning jogging.

Prakash: Good morning my son! Come, come here.

Ayaan smiling, came to his father.

Ayaan: What's up dad? Looking so happy. Even Raju is also smiling so brightly. What's the matter?

Prakash got up from his seat and hugged Ayaan.

Prakash: Congratulations! I'm so happy and I'm thanking you for that.

Raju: Yeah Congratulations Ayaan. I'm so happy for you.

Prakash broke the hug and still Ayaan was confused.

Ayaan: C'mon tell me, what is happening, here? Now, why are you both congratulating me?

Prakash: That is because my son, the great businessman Mr. AYAAN SINGHANIA has won the best businessman of the year award.

Ayaan smiled.

Ayaan: Oh dad! Is that why you are so happy? You have done more and achieved more than this, all these are nothing new to you. This is a small thing in front of what you have done.

Prakash: Oh Ayaan! What are you saying, son? Of course, this is a very huge thing for me. I mean, my son that is you Ayaan who was a little boy playing in front of me is now grown into a young, handsome man is receiving the Great Businessman Award of The Year. I know I have done got many awards like his but today when I see you getting that award, I can't express my happiness. I'm so proud of you my son.

Ayaan: All this is because of you, my dear dad. Today I'm here, in this position is because of you.

Prakash hugged Ayaan again.

Ayaan: Okay dad, I am sweaty and stinking, I guess. I will freshen up and come so we can have the breakfast together.

Prakash: Yeah okay.

Ayaan was heading towards his room when he heard his father's loud, happy voice

Prakash: (shouting) Oh my! I forgot, Raju we have to celebrate this so we shall organize a huge party. We have a lot of arrangements to do and Raju, you have to take the responsibility and make sure nothing goes wrong.

Raju: Okay sir, I will assure you that nothing goes wrong.

Ayaan could only smile, he thought that he was lucky to get his father. Not only a father, he was his best friend too.

 Not only a father, he was his best friend too

 Ayaan was the one and only son to Prakash. He lost his mother during the time of his birth. From then onwards Prakash was not only a father but brought him up as a mother too. When His relatives wanted him to re-marry, he stood on his decision that he would not do that type of mistake in his life. Prakash knew that Anyone nor himself can be a mother to his son but also, he decided that he will try the maximum to give the love and care for his son. With the help of Raju, he brought up his son. He never let Ayaan to feel lonely. Ayaan was a best son and was a father's boy. Ayaan's role model was Prakash, himself. 

Ayaan thinking about his father went to freshen up. Here, Prakash had decided to throw up a huge party for his son Ayaan's great success.

Finally, our Prince is introduced.....did u like the intro????

Prakash.....what's your opinion about him?

Pic Credit : Google

Precap : An invitation to Shanthi.

Please do vote and comment....

Love,

Sunshine (Shazu)...