Taemin.

RedVelvet: Kirsten they're gone!!

Kirsten: Finally!

Jyrah: Let's go?

All(except Jyrah): Yes!!

AT THE PARK•

Kirsten was walking until....

Kirsten: Mian(sorry) dongsaeng.

???: Mianhae Noona!

Kirsten: Taemin?!

Taemin: Noona!

Taemin is Kirsten's friend Well.... He's 5 years old. Kirsten loves kids more than herself! Kirsten met him on the streets. She helped him find his parents.

Kirsten: I missed you so much. How are you?

Taemin: I'm fine Noona. How about you...And who are they?

Kirsten: Oh they are Noona's Best Friends!

Jyrah: Hello my name is Jyrah!

Jillianne: I'm Jillianne.

Airix: Airix is my name.

Juwairya: I'm your sun that lets you shine. Juwairya to be exact.

Kirsten: And I'm your MOST FAVOURITE Noona, Kirsten!! *Jazz Hands* Now that you all know them let's ride some rides?

Taemin: Wait! Eomma!

Taemin's Eomma: Oh! Annyeonghasseyo RedVelvet! Kirsten! What a pleasure to meet you here again. Thank you again.

Kirsten: No problem Mrs. Lee. Can I borrow Taemin for a while? Jebal.. *asks while carrying taemin*

Mrs Lee: Of course! I'll be back at 8:00 or the latest. Goodbye and take good care of my Taemin.

After Mrs. Lee left Taemin started crying on Kirsten's shoulders. Kirsten was confussed and worried at the same time.

Kirsten: Aww you miss your eomma? Mianhae.

Taemin: Anniyo. Duwajuseyo(please help me) Unnie. Jebal.

Kirsten: Wae? Is something wrong or your not feeling well?

Taemin: My eomma hurts me for not following her words. She scolds me for my small mistakes.

Kirsten starts crying because she can't handle a small child saying that 'my eomma hurts me.'
Kirsten: When did she start doing those things to you?

Taemin: When I was 3 years old. Before you even found me in the streets. That is why I ran away. But I didn't refuse to let you help me find my parents because I'm too young to live without them.

Kirsten: Do you want Kirsten Unnie to be your new Eomma?

Taemin: *gasps* Ji-ji-jinajja?!

Jyrah: Woah! Kirsten are you sure? I mean your only 18.

Juwairya: Yeah Kirsten.

Kirsten: I can't just leave him with his mom hurting him all the time. I hate seeing kids suffer. Especially from their mom.

Jillianne: We understand you Kirsten. You can be his new Eomma. But Taemin don't give your Kirsten Eomma mad and stressed arraseo?

Taemin: De Ajumma(auntie).But my clothes?

RedVelvet: Shopping!!!

Taemin was shocked but he was happy to have a new Eomma.

TO BE CONTINUED•